Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

About 1/3 of your life to proc is usually what I recommend.

Make sure to link your gems clockwise from CoC in order of what you want to cast first.
Last edited by feyith on Mar 24, 2014, 12:45:40 AM
"
Manemaan wrote:

Anyway, as I'm a newbie to "lategame" POE, I'm really curious if these wands I'm using are any good?

As insecure as I am about my own opinions as I'm a newbie, isn't crit chance for spells good to have on your wands? Because it has a chance to trigger a second and further EK after the initial EK? Because my EK has a pretty big chance to crit with 92% crit chance for spells? Or am I thinking the wrong way?

Would a 95 % spelldmg wand with 27% crit chance, 1.30 total attackspeed and 200 accuracy rating be a good upgrade for the
? Or should I look for wands with more attackspeed and maybe crit multiplier or critchance for spells?

Thanks much! Vossevos

A wand for this build MUST have ~10% critical chance.

The two other most important mods for the wand are attack speed and spell damage.

The fourth is accuracy.

Crit multi is good... the four things above are better. Crit chance for spells is negligible. Reasons: 1. this build already stacks a ton of crit chance, so a little more just for spells won't make much of a difference; 2. EK has 5% base crit chance, which means that any +crit chance bonuses for it will be 1/2 less effective than for a 10% crit chance wand.

To all the guys with the physical reflect issues: I really don't get it. The only time I've died to reflect with this build was when I attacked a reflect pack with my secondary, no-life leech attack. Reflect packs have always been easy between the grace + iron reflexes + granite/jade flask combo and the life leech. And, for the record, I never used Vaal Pact or Immortal Call.

I can't shake the feeling you are doing something wrong, but I can't get my finger on it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 24, 2014, 2:20:00 AM
some of us are used to zipping around with a 70% frw flask and use a shoot first, shit ourselves later approach. which means a lot of not seeing phys reflect auras on first shot cuz we're running too fast or the pulse animation just happens to be fading

also I don't always have room for both granite and jade. for some maps like temple, I need a res flask. I run regen - seething - utility - granite - quicksilver

I also run phys reflect maps as is, cuz I'm too lazy to make another 5l for fireball and my setup is designed to survive it anyways
Not you man, I know you've found a playstyle that works for you and is getting the job done. You aren't saying "I die to reflect", you're saying "I deal with reflect using a different approach".
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 24, 2014, 3:17:42 AM
Alright, specced into a +30 Int node and was able to equip a wand that I had stashed away. It replaced my right-side wand.

Not quite 10% Crit yet for both, but close. The build is impressive without a Rat's Nest or Maligaro's just even a 4L alone. I can't wait to upgrade any one of those just mentioned.
"
Bars wrote:
Not you man, I know you've found a playstyle that works for you and is getting the job done. You aren't saying "I die to reflect", you're saying "I deal with reflect using a different approach".

they probably play the same way...but just never played a crit build before. getting one shot by reflect is a problem unique to extreme burst builds, and phys burst before coc was unique to SA/RoA and daggers...both of which are extremely expensive to build. lv 1 cwdt - IC is a reflect solution unique to phys crit, which few people have had experience with

most cwdt - IC users just use it on melee tanks as regular damage mitigation like armor, who'd use a high level cwdt for it
Last edited by BoswerLK on Mar 24, 2014, 3:59:35 AM
ing: Storm_Gaze
why don't we use a 2nd EK instead of power charge on critical hit or Chain?

and if i only use a 5L rare and i dont link powercharge on critc should i skip the powercharge node?
or except vollprotector is there an other way to get power charge? (cheap)

u guys are using lightnign warp for movement?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 24, 2014, 7:55:22 AM
Because with a few patches ago the CoC gem was changed to only proc a spell once. You cannot any longer proc 2 x EK from the same CoC gem.

If you don't have any means to gain power charges, don't bother with that node. Man, do people ever think before they type?

I'm personally not using any lightning warp movement skills or any other movement skills. I get by just fine without.
"
Bizze79 wrote:

If you don't have any means to gain power charges, don't bother with that node. Man, do people ever think before they type?

Some people don't. I ignore them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info