POE XYZ Trading Site

How do I get my items listed on the poe.xyz trading site? I think it is just to post my items in the appropriate trading forums, but I'm not sure. Does it matter how old my posts are? How does the site know if the item is sold already or no longer for sale (remove item from website)?
"
THC2050 wrote:
How do I get my items listed on the poe.xyz trading site? I think it is just to post my items in the appropriate trading forums, but I'm not sure. Does it matter how old my posts are? How does the site know if the item is sold already or no longer for sale (remove item from website)?

you just need to post in the official forums and it takes care of the rest
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
You just post them in a thread in the approptiate forum. You should bump your thread if you add or remove items, as it updates the indexer faster. People can click on the "Validate" button on poe.xyz and it will tell them if it is still available or sold.

Other tips: Include reasonable buyouts, and be OK with making deals that might be lower than the buyout.
I'm sorry, but how do I post a buyout for my item? I click on the picture of the item and then did "space" and put in the buyout (e.g. 5 chaos) right after the link. That did not work.
"
THC2050 wrote:
I'm sorry, but how do I post a buyout for my item? I click on the picture of the item and then did "space" and put in the buyout (e.g. 5 chaos) right after the link. That did not work.

<Item goes here> ~b/o 5 chaos
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
eebertay wrote:
"
THC2050 wrote:

you just need to
post in the official forums and it takes care of the rest

sir ive done it but i havent seen my items listed on xyz. why?? i used procurement ways. copy paste item from procurement then post it on forum "Ambush Trading/selling" it succeeded posting. i mean it was actually posted now. but when i try to search my items on xyz nothing is listed.. thanks
324234234weewf
Procurement is just pasting of item stats right? Thats not going to work for XYZ, and honestly dont know why anyone would use that over what the forums already offer.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
It works just fine, if you post it in the right forum (Selling or Shops). But, it takes a while to update XYZ, like an hour or so, maybe more.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
posting for later
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info