I'm Rolling MELEE!

I don't care what the haters and min/maxers and streamers say (I'm looking at you Kripp).I'm rolling a melee marauder for OB and I'm gonna love it. I've recently learned that everyone is extremely biased on their builds especially watching Kripp say every build was inferior to his wand build. I'm gonna roll a melee maraduader and build a tank and make it work if its the last thing I do. I hope many of you will join me and not be brainwashed by the masses.

Melee mofo too - I enjoy much more , I got a duel wield maurader to 73 and he was pretty damn durable thru 66 maps
Ill make range too but prefer getting up close and whackin the shit outta things
"
Cruxation wrote:
I don't care what the haters and min/maxers and streamers say (I'm looking at you Kripp).I'm rolling a melee marauder for OB and I'm gonna love it. I've recently learned that everyone is extremely biased on their builds especially watching Kripp say every build was inferior to his wand build. I'm gonna roll a melee maraduader and build a tank and make it work if its the last thing I do. I hope many of you will join me and not be brainwashed by the masses.

*Nod*
Doing the same. Gonna hit those sexy new buffed shield passives, too. It's gonna be a 1h mace groundslam cheesefest. My clear speed through Cruel is going to suck donkey balls, but I'll be bloody impenetrable.

...anyone playing Templar or Witch want to trade me a Purity?
Going to roll melee until I am able to clear merciless on HC. So lol might take some time but I don't care. Gaming should be about having fun. Not comparing yourself and your progress with other people. Who cares if someone else with a ranged build can finish all difficulties easier and farm more effectively.
We will all stop playing PoE eventually and non of all the items and progress, how high up on the e-penis ladder we are will matter. So just play the way you like and don't bother thinking about "becoming the best".
Im also going for a faceroll maruader that can just wade through dead bodies. Hopefully i can find something that allows me to just blaze through end game content lol.

For now this lightning marauder build ive been modifying a lot might do the trick.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4whAir2IVU5DjH73D3BBFW1ns2nMPe-FCBQRwHnNug6Ut-_hmBWBGFSMgnuFKCdnCdYr3gNqW618m6qMn6vohDwF9wGojpxYIgote9OQKAFLWBLeu907SFgdPGeuRjbQ5wOrSmlFHV0QaTCVvqKIsDzfPXApu4Oo-fL9TGw5w_8xWegh3ZKfcbYWGNQUIzP9khfP1RJ51LvDrnd8i_BB9d-NDU=
Last edited by slapahochief on Jan 23, 2013, 1:51:40 PM
Same here, wanna do 2h Mace/Axe Marauder with some Icedamage build into it.
OB almost live. :) I wish all melee mara brothers gl with the drops! May you all find a kickass leveling maul!
I think I'll join in on this ;) Wanna have a tanky character that can stand alot of mobs solo or while in a grp ^^
Is it worth 6 points for iron grip vs using the support gem?
ign: DaEDaenarys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info