1st sight of Blizzard bringing back permanent choices...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10587378790#16
Never thought they would talk about that in my life since D3. It's nothing special, but they might be slowly beginning to understand what is a ARPG game.
lock your skills... it should been like this from the start!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for just a cosmetic effect? Fuck no.. I don't even play anymore, but it should be mandatory to lock it.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I wonder how that would work out, i don't think it adds any new dimension to the current game really.

As it is, every character basically utilizes the same skill set, locking them all, well would change nothing at this point imo.
It will also not increase the depth of the game, since they have gone away from a skill tree.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Meh. Wouldn't bring anything new to the table. I like the idea really, but with a messed up skill system with out any + points or other perks for them then just a handful of runes... MEH.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
But for just a cosmetic effect?

Says the one with 3 supporter packs.

I have 3 packs because I support this game, even if I didnt get titles or cosmetic packs i'd still donate
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Boem wrote:
I wonder how that would work out, i don't think it adds any new dimension to the current game really.

As it is, every character basically utilizes the same skill set, locking them all, well would change nothing at this point imo.
It will also not increase the depth of the game, since they have gone away from a skill tree.

if you had been following the changes coming to ROS, you would know that they are reworking a lot of skills and adding additional runes. its not to the scale of POE skilltree but there in theory, would be a lot more choices. and of course there will be cookie cutter specs, just like in POE. but permanence is permanence no matter how you look at it. and that was something severely lacking from the game
"
Nithryok wrote:
"
Väkirauta wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
But for just a cosmetic effect?

Says the one with 3 supporter packs.

I have 3 packs because I support this game, even if I didnt get titles or cosmetic packs i'd still donate

You don't have to explain yourself to him, hes just jealous.

And that feature they wanna put in the game should have been in the game from the beginning, the always respec thing is what people ask for here because D3 had it same as the AH.
D3 has always had permanent choices to consider.

For instance the wife and I made the choice of having the DVDs hang from fruit trees in our backyard permanently.

We're confident we made the right choice and no need to reroll.
People around here apparently believe that ARPG's = trade simulator. D3 is terrible but at least they are getting away from the trade 2 win system.
Standard Forever
"
Temper wrote:
D3 has always had permanent choices to consider.

For instance the wife and I made the choice of having the DVDs hang from fruit trees in our backyard permanently.

We're confident we made the right choice and no need to reroll.

LOL!
:-D
Great decision!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info