Ideas for 1h/shield mara for OB

Hi, i am planning to start a 1h/shield mara in open beta and i am looking for some ideas for skills and passive tree skills. There is a chance i ll start HC. I am looking for a line between tankiness and dmg output. I wanna hear some opinions that help me decide if i go ele or phys dmg, crit or non crit, how much hp nodes, how much ele resist nodes, pure amor or combinated, which 1h weapon and so on. I wanna know which skills are good with 1h/shield setup, what stats to look for on gear. I would appreciate som examples of builds too. Thx for input, lets have nice discussion about this matter :)
1H Mace/Shield Elemental/Physical:

Reason for going to Shield Mastery node as there's an increase in elemental resist with shield which should be +10/15 instead of 5, I saw it on Krip's alpha stream.

Will be running Anger & Wrath as main aura, Inner Force to increase buff effect which includes Auras, Buffs & Granite Flask Effect.

No reason to run IR as I'm using shield and Armor gear valves are no comparable with Evasion gear valves.

Static Shock as experiment, as I think with the amount of damage from the tree & support gems I could do pretty decent damage enough to sustain Shock duration without crit-ing. Though, I need to test it.
Last edited by heatzz on Jan 23, 2013, 9:58:04 AM
your link dont work :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info