Shadows Characters Using Claws is That Dual Wielding?

I am curious about something i was on the website planning out what id do with my shadow character after the reset and i got curious...

Does wielding two claws count as dual wielding?

I was not sure after i was looking more closely at the tree... For example a passive skill that made me wonder would be "4% increased attack speed well dual wielding".

I noticed those skills are located around a dual sword symbol which makes me wonder if claws even count.

Maybe i am just over thinking everything but i wanted to be certain so i made no mistake later.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
BlackSpine wrote:
I am curious about something i was on the website planning out what id do with my shadow character after the reset and i got curious...

Does wielding two claws count as dual wielding?

I was not sure after i was looking more closely at the tree... For example a passive skill that made me wonder would be "4% increased attack speed well dual wielding".

I noticed those skills are located around a dual sword symbol which makes me wonder if claws even count.

Maybe i am just over thinking everything but i wanted to be certain so i made no mistake later.

Any 2 weapons is dual wielding, including claws, daggers, wands, swords, axes and maces.
Thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info