EREBUSREAVER THE SON OF CHAOS GUIDE 200.000 dps or tankspec **REBORN*

sick build
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
Current Dagger Version with my gears.

Max DPS output as Solo Play possible so far.

Double Strike Melee Splash

Double Strike Single Target

Lightning Strike

Reave

Max Defense as Solo Play possible so far.

Grace & Pots

I run a Level 21 Purity of Elements for Elemental Weakness maps.

Gears

Play style
With the current setup of the build, I act as a tank for map parties. Yet I dish out as much DMG as a lowlife build. Insane no? I can mitigate Phys Reflect mobs by just popping the pots. As for Phys Ref. map, I simply change out to Molten Strike for the 60% convert to Ele Dmg. Double Strike is the way to go for Ele Reflect maps with -Max Resist.

The Atziri Gloves allows me to literally use the skill gems to their best ability as possible. Without worrying about mana.

Lightning Strike shock stacks mobs as well, adding another 90% damage they take. However, you'll only see this on bosses since whites die too fast.

In my eyes, this is pushing the ultimate boundaries and combining 2 of the best possible combination. Tank + Backline DPS. You can tank Dom by just putting on the Stone of Lazhwar and just dish out insane DPS. For maps, be on the frontline and Vaal Cyclone everything toward you. Whatever doesn't die just drop your skills on them. I Vaal Cyclone Courtyard bosses like nothing :D

In party play, I barely use my auras. I usually just popup Purity of Elements and whatever we're missing.

I'm loving this build and will perfect it even more as I craft more.
Last edited by XMadness89 on May 5, 2014, 1:24:01 PM
ty mate for putting the effort into it. and thx for the ring
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on May 5, 2014, 4:37:22 PM
Thank you for the build Jauer, I love it too! Got a new Aegis (2%) few days ago and the tankinest of the build began to shine.

XMadness, you can make a very small adjustment and get +15% crit. chance near Bloodthirst for -10 int.

Check the tree here: here
Last edited by aGGre on May 5, 2014, 9:47:40 PM
"
XMadness89 wrote:
Current Dagger Version with my gears.

Max DPS output as Solo Play possible so far.

Double Strike Melee Splash

Double Strike Single Target

Lightning Strike

Reave

Max Defense as Solo Play possible so far.

Grace & Pots

I run a Level 21 Purity of Elements for Elemental Weakness maps.

Gears

Play style
With the current setup of the build, I act as a tank for map parties. Yet I dish out as much DMG as a lowlife build. Insane no? I can mitigate Phys Reflect mobs by just popping the pots. As for Phys Ref. map, I simply change out to Molten Strike for the 60% convert to Ele Dmg. Double Strike is the way to go for Ele Reflect maps with -Max Resist.

The Atziri Gloves allows me to literally use the skill gems to their best ability as possible. Without worrying about mana.

Lightning Strike shock stacks mobs as well, adding another 90% damage they take. However, you'll only see this on bosses since whites die too fast.

In my eyes, this is pushing the ultimate boundaries and combining 2 of the best possible combination. Tank + Backline DPS. You can tank Dom by just putting on the Stone of Lazhwar and just dish out insane DPS. For maps, be on the frontline and Vaal Cyclone everything toward you. Whatever doesn't die just drop your skills on them. I Vaal Cyclone Courtyard bosses like nothing :D

In party play, I barely use my auras. I usually just popup Purity of Elements and whatever we're missing.

I'm loving this build and will perfect it even more as I craft more.

have u tried uber atziris?
ToxicDreams..........
a minor comment on madness setup of gems the reave, dualstrike combo is as i know dont on the colors grrrrb, while the dps output on reave wud be exponesial larger with conc effect, a trick i use swiching on azuri conc on both boss stages and aoe or crit chance on mob stage
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I will post screens for molten strike later tonight.
cud u at same time take a screen shot with reave+melee+full+multi+crit multi+conc effect fully buffed
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Here they are. All solo stats as well.

Reave

Molten Strike Level 18/20

dang, nice updated ring man
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info