Season Five, Event 126: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

necro + skeletons. ok. but pack of necro + packs of skeletons ? you want me dead this badly ?

managed level 9, I got my 3 points, 20 minutes left, not a chance I can beat that.
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Got frozen by invisible projectiles bug then died to a desync boss rhoa charge. Best netcode ever.

"
datass wrote:
real talk. You can delete it straight after the race, i don't know where the alternative conclusion comes from. You can delete your character whenever, even during the race if you want to.. your eligible for both the raffle and the points whether its deleted or not.

Delete your character before the prizes/points are awarded and theres a good chance you wont be getting either. Its happened to others plenty of times in the past.
IGN: KoTao
Just desynced into a pile of exploding mobs that all went bang at the same time = instant death with 5 mins to go. Grrrrrrrrr!

Last edited by Sparzy on Dec 17, 2013, 9:04:15 AM
lag spike every 5 sec...
barely survive all time...die in last 30 sec...

Got my first tabula rasa ever, now its in void league :(
BeepBeep.

Hell of a run, almost still won after dying in the first 5 minutes in 1st place.

Was the star of my show.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
what a rare race for me
died for dischargers as top 3...
at 15m to end my pc suddenly shut down, still don't know why
so something like 10m lost
ended as top 43, 4º of my class lol
Great rng this time. Got to 18.9, died during last 2 minutes due to flicker+bleeding pirates.
Still #82 and 17 duelist considering I haven't raced for more than 3 weeks
Gear:
Last edited by Sumroach on Dec 17, 2013, 9:05:56 AM
what happened i cannot log in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info