11 Auras, Arctic Armour and triple charges with conduit

b
Beyond league.
hey guys,

that build looks really nice. im pretty sure that this build has a very high potential. bad that the items are not the cheap, maybe one day i have enough currency for that build :D

i hope you can create a real guild with lvl passive and the whole stuff :D maybe some videos.

lets improve this build :D
nice build!

but can you post the items required?
best post your items so we can see what i should look like
yeah can you post a bit more info, a good lvling strategy, your current gear and what to look for on said gear, perhaps some videos if possible, a list of all your links, describing the playstyle, more alternations to the build and not just one pair of boots, which bandits to go for, what type of weapon, which gems o get quality on, how to deal with the builds shortcomings, what its shortcomings and positives are, and why to all of those. Im really interested in trying a build like this, as my last one was a pure solo build, and im liking the base im seeing in this one
IGN : Asperadra
I don't actually have a character like this I was just theorycrafting. It says so in my opening post. Sorry guys :(

There is no reason why this build shouldn't work though.
Beyond league.
"
I don't actually have a character like this I was just theorycrafting. It says so in my opening post. Sorry guys :(

There is no reason why this build shouldn't work though.

actually, in your post it shows the picture of 11 auras, and arctic armor :/
IGN : Asperadra
I really like the theory craft, but please correct the initial post when you say this is quite a "cheap" build. haha. This is not at all a cheap build. You need shav's (min 30 exalts), alpha's howl (3-4 exalts) and prism guardian (10 exalts). These prices are based on hardcore league prices. That is a bunch of currency in any league IMO.

It is a good build and I would say that you could increase the DPS if you used etheral knives instead of power siphon. You could pair EK with power charge on crit, increased crit strikes, faster casting, and added fire dmg (add IIQ, blind, ele prolif, etc for 6L if you want).

Yes, the mana cost is much higher, but you should be able to run it I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info