POE Advertising

Like everyone above said, is too soon for a "real" adversiting.

Personally, i showed the game early this year to a lot of friends who like me are D2 fans, but only a couple of them remember PoE existence.

When the open beta start we will (hopefully) see a lot of new faces.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
When the time is right... ;)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
i said all that months ago when people were going on a mass buddy and stranger invite scheme. most peoples attention for waiting months is non existent, including mine sometimes but beta was meant to be now not in 3 months ;-(
I guess i'm one of the minority that has patience then. That's the way things are these days people want it all and they want it now.
RIP Bolto
I have put a banner on my flash games website (~200 uniques per day). I hope the game becomes more popular, so the players base gets big enough.
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder
"
Covert wrote:
My question here I guess is "Is there any other ways besides word of mouth/facebook/twitter that we as forum users could implement to help spread the word about POE?"

I have bookmarked like 20 local gaming forums, will announce PoE Open Beta :o)
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
tpapp157 wrote:
I agree that it's still probably a little early to start significant advertising. I know Chris mentioned at some point that they want to invite game journalists to the alpha once it's a little more polished and I think that will lead to plenty of good publicity for the time being.

If you look at World of Tanks, they really didn't do any advertising at all but since it was f2p practically every possible gaming site decided to review it when it was released around v0.6.3. Now they have a huge number of accounts. Of course they don't have to worry about a game like D3 breathing down their neck.

i am with you trap ,PoE must run before d3 if he wants to survive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info