Drinking some whiskey....

Debating whether or not to payment plan diamond support. Or save my money and save up and buy some of the cool armors and pets in the microtransaction store.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
hehe, I know where this is headed...
If I had the money, I would. That diamond Kiwi is pretty shiny.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
You get 10,000 points with the diamond pack. You can have both.
IGN : Jackyboy_Trade
I've already went gold and if i am able to spread payments out maybe 200/month which is doable for me. I could most likely afford it. Just love the game/company so damn much.
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
Diamond is forever, microtransaction stuff can be bought anytime.

Also: what kind of whiskey?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Diamond is forever, microtransaction stuff can be bought anytime.

Also: what kind of whiskey?

I completely forgot it comes with 10k points. And Jameson scotch whiskey. Reminiscing about closed beta after a boring day at work lol
when you get diamond you get the same amount of points that you would get if you just bought the micro transaction points!!!!
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
So, if we talk you into this, do we get a share of the points?

:P

j/k- I would say go for it, and enjoy it. :) The chance won't come again, after all.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Alright guys I have a few hours before I make the call. Expect another post if I make the plunge, if not I will see you all in OB or in CB (the final farewell)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info