worst downloader ever

Worst? Ever?

Let's see here...

We can start with any downloader that installs 3rd party spyware on your PC. I'll give a low estimate of 100 of those in existence.

Next, any downloader that edits your registry and defaults to always-on. Again, a low estimate of 100+.

So right away, without any research or anything, I've come up with over 200 downloaders that are worse than the one you are bitching about.

" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Jan 22, 2013, 7:06:45 PM
I was at 18mb/s most of the time. Looks like somebody doesn't know how the internet works.
Yea downloader works great for me.
To be honest, like I mentioned in another thread regarding this issue. I had 0 problems with this download (got game 2 days ago) and It was one of the fastest downloads I ever seen.

Please check support forums or call your ISP to see if the area is being worked on.

cheers
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
I must agree with everyone else here - never had a problem with the download speeds since August 2011. It downloads far faster than any steam game too. Probably operator error I'm afraid. (Or bad ISP)
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
Upgrade your internet bro.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

I once downloaded at 64mb/s for about a couple of seconds (roughly about 5-8 seconds), and I realized that I downloaded at a speed that completely surpasses my connection alone. I normally download around 2.4-2.8mb/s, but GGG downloader take my connection to a whole new level.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 22, 2013, 7:12:29 PM
Works fine for me.
Just cuz *you* didnt have a problem with the installer doesnt mean it will work awesome for everyone else.

But when saying you have a problem with it, some more info and not saying it in a way that probably will make people not wanna help you is also a good idea:)
Last edited by Smashbash on Jan 22, 2013, 7:15:09 PM
Just installed game successfully. So downloader works fine. Maybe OP's problem is "everything for me Now, free of course" :)
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
Last edited by juniperi on Jan 22, 2013, 7:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info