worst downloader ever

poe not off to a great start here, downloader cant even be paused / closed + speed is horrid + it starts using you upload bandwith and u cant even limit it
Close the downloader to stop it, when it opens back up it resumes from the same spot where you closed it. You lose nothing by closing it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

downloader is fine i had 10mb/s speed
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
downloader is fine i had 10mb/s speed

No. It's not fine, but it's not fine for different reasons than OP states.

"Allocating space" should NOT take like half an hour for your install. It should be about 30 seconds.
Lol download is fine, check ur connection then. 9~mb/s.
I made a thread for people having problems with the downloader.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70385
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Jan 22, 2013, 7:04:21 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, this downloader probably worked better then any other one I've had to deal with before.
"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
No problems here either.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"Allocating space" should be long but i don't now reason...
But download is very good.
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Jan 22, 2013, 7:07:16 PM
Never had a problem with the downloader -- or the allocating space problem you describe.

Maybe it's your computer or your internet connection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info