[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Ah yes, I get a lot of dex on my gears, getting one of those 30+ dex nodes is a good idea if you are missing out on dex :>

The differences between the witch and scion trees is mostly since the witch tree is updated, and the scion tree, not fully yet. I am still tweaking the trees - but I am coming close to a final(again).

And yes, if you have a witch, you might as well, right? ;)

I am currently uploading it, but in a few minutes, I will have a video up of my ambush incinerator, beating up double piety temple map.

Even though I probably shouldn't have survived it, I still like to show it off. Mostly since you can see how leech is for the build now. Once I started attacking, after getting totally pummeled by those lightning heralds, you can see how my life regenerates rapidly, sustaining the fiercest of blows.

The reason I almost died is all to blame to my play style. I was trying to charge my incinerate, so it would be max stage, when I got to Piety. But since my CwDT LW isn't supported by a Faster casting/reduced duration yet, it takes too long for me to warp in; I should have gone manmode, and just warp straight into both of them.

Oh btw. This is without the infernal mantle, and without a saffell's frame. With Saffell's, I wouldn't have dropped so low, and with the Infernal, I would have done more damage, and have a higher mana pool(and thus regeneration), thus most likely not even getting to low mana in the first place.

The build still stands strong :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 7, 2014, 8:20:30 PM
I didn't found a Life leech gem for now, could the life on hit gem work too until i get it ?
People are insane for prices on ambush even though there are so much gem drop by those gemcutter strongbox ><
LGOH does not work with Incinerate since Incinerate is a spell, and LGOH only works on attacks.

Remind me to include this info in the first post, seems to be confusing a lot of people :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hmmm rolling witch right now... would you say its better to get skill point from bandits in normal? We are close to so many life nodes so i'm thinking yes. What are your thoughts?
Getting those +40 life is always good, because of all those %life node, in the end, it will be a lot more than 40 life.
But i guess that if you feeel tanky enought you can get the skill point
any thoughts on getting vaal pact? is it better with or without it?
As for now: we don't need it. And from what I heard, it's not that good anyways. I'll be sure to give it a try myself when I wake up tomorrow. Anyways, for now, sleepytime :D
I am a nice guy.
"
Ezekius wrote:
Where is the point in this build that you no longer feel like you suck?
This is pre-leech nerf, but level 13. Started using Incinerate at 10, went from okay to amazing with Searing Touch at 13, lost some dps when I switched to Saffels/IM but hit harder from the chaos and got hit way less hard with EB/MoM/Saffels. Killed Dom at 67 with 2100 life and tanked three Touch of Gods. It's a rather impressive build.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by mtr640 on Mar 8, 2014, 1:08:10 AM
I tried vaal pact... it could be just me but no, it doesnt work.

I think it because our incinerate deals fast dps but low damage per hit, so we arent hitting the leech ceiling, which cap the max amount of health u can regenerate per sec.

Taking vaal pact cuts our leech capbility by... 40%? 60%? either way, its sucide.

I think vaal pact is good for those characters that hits slow and HARD... or crits, so the life comes back lots, and immediately

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info