Oro's Sacrifice builds?

so i got this sword today:

so lets generally discuss this(so this thread doesn't get moved)

so i'm thinking spectral throw for AoE and maybe ele hit/double strike for single target depending on which is better

Spectral throw would be linked as Spectral Throw - Life Leech - Weapon Ele Damage - LMP and Fire pen/Faster attacks

ele hit/double strike would be *skill* - Life leech - Weapon ele damage - and again Fire pen/faster attacks

For the build i'm going to run Arctic Armour to compensate for the extra damage i take from the sword i'm thinking of doing this as a scion because she is closer to EB and can still get all the ele damage nodes here is what i'm thinking

also has anyone used this sword yet is the extra physical/fire noticeable? if not i would drop AA and just get more armour/life
Last edited by JeIlySickLe on Dec 15, 2013, 8:27:15 AM
Mass aura passives and frenzy charges, run Blood Rage, run Reave.

Reave + Faster Attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life Leech + Chance to Ignite

EDIT: Forgot that this is a no phys sword so Faster Attacks is better than Multistrike.
Last edited by Sachiru on Dec 15, 2013, 8:36:43 AM
flicker strike, chance to ignite, elemental proliferation
"
Sachiru wrote:

Reave + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life Leech

why blood rage tho? the leech it gives you is for physical only and if your using multi strike you would gain frenzy charges very fast with the 20% chance to ignite/gain frenzy charge

unlike spectral throw which scales projectile damage reave scales physical which Oro's has none of
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
flicker strike, chance to ignite, elemental proliferation

i forgot to mention i'm playing on nemesis. Isn't flicker strike more of a risky build?(softcore)
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
Sachiru wrote:

why blood rage tho? the leech it gives you is for physical only and if your using multi strike you would gain frenzy charges very fast with the 20% chance to ignite/gain frenzy charge

unlike spectral throw which scales projectile damage reave scales physical which Oro's has none of

Life Leech gem leeches off everything, not just Physical.

EDIT: You have no other way of gaining Frenzy Charges otherwise since I would not recommend running Blood Dance with this.
Last edited by Sachiru on Dec 15, 2013, 8:39:22 AM
ok in nemesis it would be bad. too much desync and you port in a bad crowd or something. it would be a softcore funskill ;)
Last edited by Nagelhirn on Dec 15, 2013, 8:36:38 AM
"
Sachiru wrote:
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
Sachiru wrote:

Life Leech gem leeches off everything, not just Physical.

i was just saying whats the point of blood rage its leech doesn't work and you can get frenzy charges pretty fast from the swords mod
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

i was just saying whats the point of blood rage its leech doesn't work and you can get frenzy charges pretty fast from the swords mod

You're massing auras, right? Meaning you can go lowlife aura, right?
"
Sachiru wrote:
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

You're massing auras, right? Meaning you can go lowlife aura, right?

ohhh low life build i don't have the currency to afford shavs anyway :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info