My Open Beta Tank Build

I want to try and go a pretty much straight tank. To do this though I will need help, this is not for solo play, I know that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0JMwz3EuEUTRjXGjga2Rv6HOcg8CQlJIsl3yfVJ-0pLi3SNL462DwtPQ89_ETnTdhQUFPfVElXDVhjWNten18_YEthIWbZZ5tqHmo7bPZ0TXTtd2J343gNerh673xLfLh8u4FvguSEY4TZhO-Kr4wGjHaMz5ARkFWRzpuDnQ6ePJ8-oEKgtKIAouqkGaSsps-nhKgYqW6sr64-rpO0c7Xytz653bvtvoq-u8OGxFjE9sauxtjQR9E22WHk8edS55Hp1ewZ7DjvDu-G8B_yL_MG8932SPuq
To be honest you are wasting soooo much points on resistances this is ridiculous! the all res points you can take but the single resis i would never take... you get enough on gear and ring swaping during different mob fights/maps is not that big of a deal... consider that and put the resi points better in more life/ life reggen

edit: i had a deeper look at your build now...
you take points with energy shield and armor increase... are you serious? do you want go for armor/es gear or what? you should adjust things and think about it...

i adjusted your build a bit its not optimal but i guess its better than yours

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0JMwz3Dq0S4RRNGNshYCSLJ9Un7Si1KS4ppS3SMgk26DpSOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQ5xN41BQU99USVcNWGNYr1jbXQBfP2BLYIhhIWFSZ5todGoebPZ0TXTtdPF343gNerh673y4fLuC5ITZhO-I8YqvjAaMz5HOlKCbg565nz6fy6C0ogCi6qSspleoGKlurFmsr64-rpO18rc-ud277b6Kw4bEWMT2xYrGrsbY0TbYTdlh2mLfv-Lq51LnY-eR6dXvDu9O8B_yL_JF8wbz3fZI-6r-Cv6P

You canot be stuned, you have no mana because of bloodmagic, so you have not to bother with mana and manaregen , iron reflexes for grace aura and evasion rating converted to armor and more hp nodes and regen nodes this should work better

edit2: armor dimnishes so it get less effective later... so armor nodes are less worth than hp nodes... and a high hp pool with insane hp/second reggen is the key to survive also your block chance is important to mitigate complete dmg... imagine a mob hits for 3k with some armor nodes it hits maybe with 2,9k... this little less dmg is a joke.. so complete dmg mitigation through block is better and a high hp pool with high reggen compensates the hits you recive... with blood magic you reserve life instead of mana but with grace aura you dont reserve percentages so its not a big deal with a huge life pool
Last edited by Hulio225 on Jan 22, 2013, 5:15:52 PM
"
Hulio225 wrote:
To be honest you are wasting soooo much points on resistances this is ridiculous! the all res points you can take but the single resis i would never take... you get enough on gear and ring swaping during different mob fights/maps is not that big of a deal... consider that and put the resi points better in more life/ life reggen

edit: i had a deeper look at your build now...
you take points with energy shield and armor increase... are you serious? do you want go for armor/es gear or what? you should adjust things and think about it...

i adjusted your build a bit its not optimal but i guess its better than yours

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0JMwz3Dq0S4RRNGNshYCSLJ9Un7Si1KS4ppS3SMgk26DpSOtg64TwtPQ89_ECgQ5xN41BQU99USVcNWGNYr1jbXQBfP2BLYIhhIWFSZ5todGoebPZ0TXTtdPF343gNerh673y4fLuC5ITZhO-I8YqvjAaMz5HOlKCbg565nz6fy6C0ogCi6qSspleoGKlurFmsr64-rpO18rc-ud277b6Kw4bEWMT2xYrGrsbY0TbYTdlh2mLfv-Lq51LnY-eR6dXvDu9O8B_yL_JF8wbz3fZI-6r-Cv6P

You canot be stuned, you have no mana because of bloodmagic, so you have not to bother with mana and manaregen , iron reflexes for grace aura and evasion rating converted to armor and more hp nodes and regen nodes this should work better

edit2: armor dimnishes so it get less effective later... so armor nodes are less worth than hp nodes... and a high hp pool with insane hp/second reggen is the key to survive also your block chance is important to mitigate complete dmg... imagine a mob hits for 3k with some armor nodes it hits maybe with 2,9k... this little less dmg is a joke.. so complete dmg mitigation through block is better and a high hp pool with high reggen compensates the hits you recive... with blood magic you reserve life instead of mana but with grace aura you dont reserve percentages so its not a big deal with a huge life pool

Thanks for the advice and I only have points into spirit armor because the last point there is also 20% armor increase, I do realize the spirit armor is pointless though. About the resistance, I am glad you told me because I was thinking a lot would help because I remember on my Templar who had little resistance getting owned by frost guard skeletons if I get hit by them, had to be a good dodger.
what abilities should i use? and is it 2h?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info