Blood Magic explanation please

I'm getting ready for OB and want to come up with a build for myself.

Can someone please help answer this:

If I have BM, are the costs of all skills still in the mana "currency?" or do they switch to Life as soon as BM is enabled?

In other words, if I have BM will a passive like "10% reduced mana cost of skills" be useless, or does it still apply? So If shooting a fire arrow costs lets say 10 mana, will it now cost 9 life instead or is it still going to cost 10 life because that skill no longer applies?

Last edited by jan3sobieski on Jan 22, 2013, 2:52:53 PM
Yes, skills still say "Mana Cost: 10" and so on, and mana reduction still work. One thing that doesn't work with BM is mana leech
"
jan3sobieski wrote:
I'm getting ready for OB and want to come up with a build for myself.

Can someone please help answer this:

If I have BM, are the costs of all skills still in the mana "currency?" or do they switch to Life as soon as BM is enabled?

In other words, if I have BM will a skill like "10% reduced mana cost of skills" be useless, or does it still apply? So If shooting a fire arrow costs lets say 10 mana, will it now cost 9 life instead or is it still going to cost 10 life because that skill no longer applies?

Just replace mana for life in descriptions. Everything works the same way, but applies to life.
Got it, thank you!!!
Well +mana passives and +mana on items do nothing.

But I assume you knew that.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
f3rret wrote:
Well +mana passives and +mana on items do nothing.

But I assume you knew that.

Yes, I was mostly concerned with the mana cost reduction.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info