Stuck at checking resources

running it as administrator let's it
I remember this checking for resources everytime i started the game. I recommend the steam version instead. It starts immediately. No waiting.
Run the program as admin. That did it for me!
Neither disabling AV, or all of the above steps did not help! The logs stuck one file "Beach 1089" and every time you restart stuck on it! Agggrrrrrr!!!!!
P.S:Sorry for bad english
run as administrator - work ^)
"
xxxTWITCHxxx wrote:
I just closed the checking resources window and clicked run as administrator and it started up instantly

I can confirm that this works a treat. took 4-5 seconds and it started allocating space instead
I can't seem to login to my account it keeps popping up unable to connect to patching server any help getting this game to run
Someone in the comments posted a solution: Right click the installer, troubleshoot compatibility, choose reccomended settings, click Sart the program, and after that it starts to load.
I was just having this problem. I closed downloader2.exe in my Task Manager and it immediately started working.
Hello all, got in to same problem after I stooped downloader by my wish last night. Today tried one hour ago and stuck on checking resources. After hour of wait , tried with deleted that big file in game folder, no help. Than just right clicked on exe and selected run as administrator and it works. Sadly full download again, if I come in same problem again will try to do with admin privileges but without deleted 6gig file in game folder. Good luck all, have fun. Waiting to game finish download now at 30% and it going 1% per 15-20 sec so it going quite fast. My first impression with this game going to be streamed on twitch today. Same nick like here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info