Stuck at checking resources

Its allocating space does that mean it worked
That's a good sign, the allocating space step may take a while so I recommend leaving it for a short time to finish this step.
Its downloading!
That's great to hear! If you have any further issues make sure to let us know and we will be happy to help.
What do i do when it reaches 100%?
I have POE on the white list but for some reason when larger patches come out I sometimes still have to disable Kaspersky to get past checking resources.
hi
Had same problem. Disabled my AV, restarted the launcher and the "checking resources" only lasted for about 1 minute and then resumed downloading.

So for me, it worked when I disabled my Antivirus.
Was this game to be like Diablo III or better?

Cause currently I am getting the full DiabloIII experience with not being able to connect. Not even to download it.

I would like to try it out, but if it starts this way...

BTW, yes, I have disabled my AV, I have checked my FW, I am running it as Admin and I have done everything else suggested on every other thread about this.

It seems that most new ventures all run into this one little problem...
"
OmagaIII wrote:
Was this game to be like Diablo III or better?

Cause currently I am getting the full DiabloIII experience with not being able to connect. Not even to download it.

I would like to try it out, but if it starts this way...

BTW, yes, I have disabled my AV, I have checked my FW, I am running it as Admin and I have done everything else suggested on every other thread about this.

It seems that most new ventures all run into this one little problem...

Can you be a little more specific. What are you trying to download, and what isn't downloading? What are the errors (if any) that you're getting?

Please walk us through step by step what you're doing, and what the results are.

Edit:

Also, your problem is un-related to this thread. Please create your own thread for support.
Last edited by Drakier on Oct 10, 2013, 12:23:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info