Pro Tips

I know there is lots of new people on the open beta so here is some pro tips for you.

1. Don't get hit

If you get hit you take dps and that is not good. Higher dps means you lose, if it is against you.

2. Don't fight guys

Risk increases if you fight guys. Best practice is to run through everyone and try to avoid conflict.

For best conflict resolution you should take online courses on conflict resolution.

3. Skill Gems are not as good as Support Gems

If you want to be best, you should skip skill gems all together. If you have for example a fireball skill and 2 support gems, that is actually only 2 gems good, because the skill gem does not count. But if instead you have 3 support gems, then it is 3 gems good.

4. Collect every white item.

Because you never know who is going to want them. Sometime I have trade a white sword for a gem, and some time a white armor for a blue armor. It is best practice.

5. Always get chaos inoculation

Because by the fifth difficulty there is enemies that do 100 damage, but only to your hp, not to your shields.

Hope these pro tips help.
Funny
This is cute. Thanks for voicing your opinion, but I'm not so sure this is "pro" advice.
http://twitch.tv/carpola - Check me out!
Please do not feed the trolls.
Where is all those pro tips?
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
Odly enough alot of these are on par with the advice thats been given out the last few days in default chat by new people who have no clue what they are talking about but want to think they do. Like the one guy telling someone who asked about bow that Lightning arrow was terrible and he should use rain of arrows. No, he wasnt talking about OB either, he argued with me over and over that it was and always has been terrible in beta.

Oh and yes, I did chuckle at the list wasnt trying to piss on it :)
Actually first tip is pro for ranged chars...
IGN: KimELF, I encourage every player before making a thread to use Search option, Yes forum has that!
I said it was pro
"
carpola wrote:
This is cute. Thanks for voicing your opinion, but I'm not so sure this is "pro" advice.

You should know by now , *everything* Dale says is pro.
GGG - Why you no?
one guy is trying to help another with tips... let it be mates...

thanks for the tips... ;)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info