I figured out what's missing

the game itself is fine

however, there's something that keeps bothering me when watching the promotional videos made by the developers:

Where's the New Zealand accent???

Why are you suppressing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpSyJkEac08

music to my ears
Doesnt one of the NPCs have New Zealand accent? Not the Decard Cane wannabe, some other dude. Let him do PR recroding and the game will be successful
Last edited by Hellfell on Jan 22, 2013, 1:49:46 PM
We are trying to keep the accents neutral, but maybe one day we will add a NPC with a heavy NZ accent... maybe.... :P
The audio guy.
If you do, hide a kiwi somewhere near him too :)
dont hate me please but when i heard NZ accent (im here from te dev tracker and didnt read the post above) i tought about nazi accent and was like... `o_O´
"
iHaku wrote:
dont hate me please but when i heard NZ accent (im here from te dev tracker and didnt read the post above) i tought about nazi accent and was like... `o_O´

There's such a thing as a Nazi accent now? Dam, people are getting less and less educated.
"
iHaku wrote:

There's no such thing as a "Nazi accent".
See you, Space Cowboy...
"
Aklyon wrote:
If you do, hide a kiwi somewhere near him too :)

Best idea ever, maybe a kiwi chick on his/her shoulder or on top of his/her head.
"
Origination wrote:
"
iHaku wrote:

There's no such thing as a "Nazi accent".

did i said so? i quite cant remember that i did ^^
Ze vill play PoE. Oh ves you vill.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info