The forums:what new players can expect

1.Low reading comprehension-Most replies will have very little to do with Ops original post no matter how simply the original post was stated.

2.Untrained mods-They seldom to never answer simple queries.Generally they wait for an opinion stated they disagree with and then go on a long rambling boring tirade that is always filled with factual inaccuracies.Then they may lock it to boot to make sure nobody calls them on the tirade except through Pms where nobody will see.The biggest trolls on the board.If you do call them out they run screaming and crying to support to give you a warning.It's hilarious.

3.Wannabe mods-Ass kissing wannabe mods EVERYWHERE.

4.Answers-Somewhere amid all the carp you are likely to find one or two viable answers.
You forgot to mention Trolls.
Reported
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Such a lovely person, are you having a girl or a boy?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

I find out on the 21st of February! Thank you for the compliment. haha!
This guy just doesnt stop.

...ooo im such an ass kickin wanna be mod ....

inb4 the fool points that comment at me or a number of other logical posters around here.
GGG - Why you no?
"
Elynole wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

I find out on the 21st of February! Thank you for the compliment. haha!

LOL *hugs*
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Elynole wrote:
You forgot to mention Trolls.

I told people to stop building bridges but they just don't listen...
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
I disagree with your opinion. But i think if they read FAQ there will be no need to post thread for new player but if doesnt understand something written in FAQ then why not post a thread with writing what he doesnt understand.
IGN: KimELF, I encourage every player before making a thread to use Search option, Yes forum has that!
I'm not sure what the OP is trying to say. The words are too advanced for me to comprehend. But to answer your question, yes there are skill gems in the game that are red. Hope that helped!
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info