move zig... for great justice

x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
x
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

x
[Removed by Support]

Do not trade, does not care for sale at all. I tried asking about a bow that he is selling for one devine, and after i said something that he took the wrong way, he even became even more of a ****. i suggest not buying from him since you will most likely get the same service.
Last edited by stitches3911 on Jan 14, 2016, 1:00:53 AM
...so you messaged someone about an item but didn't bother to mention what the item is?

...ok? a+?

edit: i checked. i had exactly 11 bows listed for 1 divine. http://poe.trade/search/rararawosinoya

yes, if you won't bother to mention the item you want, i won't trade with you. because i can't. because knowing which item you want is literally a prerequisite for me to trade it to you.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on Jan 14, 2016, 7:35:31 PM
The least you could have said "ok, which bow would you like" not say "ahh, "the boy". bye.". I mean who in god's name would even reply to a customer like that. If you think that you can do that in the real world and get away scotch free, then you got another thing coming. I suggest you be a little nicer to people that message you. all people want to do is buy things from other KIND players and have a GOOD time, not get basically a "Fuck You!" reply. and you act like everything is so tedious to you. ONE SENTENCE, "What bow would you like to ask about?"is not that hard to type. I never thought that trading could be such a hassle, but apparently you take the cake since you are so rude to anyone that would like to trade something.

yeah, A+ right there.
also yeah i may have replied in a tone that you took the wrong way "Thought that the divine part would give it away m8". 1. I say m8 a lot m8, ask my friends. 2. After that you became even more unreasonable and you fail to realize that I had a SIMPLE question to ask about the bow. 3. And i notice that you have MULTIPLE harbringer bows for sale for a Divine. so even if I used the poe.trade message, i would have gotten the same reaction from you.
So my reply to you sir, is to grow up, get a life, not everything is about your own little world.
Last edited by stitches3911 on Jan 14, 2016, 7:52:28 PM
blah, blah.

thanks for proving that i won't ever want to trade with you.

nothing's your fault and we're all supposed to be compelled to trade with difficult people for literally no reason. /s

edit: thanks for quickly strawmanning and devolving to vulgarities and namecalling that i never once resorted to.

"
So my reply to you sir, is to grow up, get a life, not everything is about your own little world.

says the one who was so upset about someone not trading with you that you took screenshots of your own tradefail, hosted them, and made 2+ posts in this thread about it.

i was over it the moment i ignored you in-game.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on Jan 14, 2016, 9:26:11 PM
"
says the one who was so upset about someone not trading with you that you took screenshots of your own tradefail, hosted them, and made 2+ posts in this thread about it.

I did tell you that i was gonna constantly bump your shop thread for you m8.

"
difficult people

i wasn't the one being difficult, i have more proof of you being the one that refuses to cooperate with people that want to trade with you.
and i quote from Daoling
"
Complete ass hole, do not trade with him. He is a complete jerk and asks for offers because he is waiting for someone to over offer cause they don't really know how much the item is worth. If you offer a reasonable price he will just turn you down and try to make you feel like your price is insulting. Terrible person to trade with, take your business else where.

yeah you have an amazing rep m8.
Last edited by stitches3911 on Jan 14, 2016, 10:04:16 PM
omg, i'm not trading with you. get over it or don't, your call.

i played nice and even let you post this drivel without reporting the posts, because i have integrity.

[Removed by Support]

I don't need to trade with you, get over yourself m8.
Last edited by stitches3911 on Jan 14, 2016, 11:31:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info