Preparing for OB: BM Explosive Arrow Marauder

Iron Grip does not work with the explosion from EA, and you have no INT or DEX which you will need for better bows and gems.

Some quick changes but this would work better overall, More resists, life, and armor and the stats you need, along with resolute technique as you don't want crits with this build vs elemental reflect mobs since you will have a good chance to one shot yourself that way.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDq0UTRjbGS4aOCFgJIsn7Si1KS4pTymlMgk26DpSOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QKBDnEZpRtdN2E3jUFBVqVYEWGNYr2BLYIhhUmebcql07XTxeA16uHrvfLh8u3zZffWCm4M4hmCHKYjxi4yMdozPkFWXtJ65n8uf36IAplenhKlurFmsqqy6rpO18rc-ud3EFcT2xYrGrsbY1I_fv-Fz52PsOO0g7w7vTu988B_yL_JF9kj-Cv6P

All you need to upkeep your EA spam really is a life leech gem and some hp regen on your armor, with a little help from some passive skill points.
Last edited by darkpnkx on Jan 22, 2013, 2:53:24 AM
"
darkpnkx wrote:
Iron Grip does not work with the explosion from EA, and you have no INT or DEX which you will need for better bows and gems.

Some quick changes but this would work better overall, More resists, life, and armor and the stats you need, along with resolute technique as you don't want crits with this build vs elemental reflect mobs since you will have a good chance to one shot yourself that way.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDq0UTRjbGS4aOCFgJIsn7Si1KS4pTymlMgk26DpSOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QKBDnEZpRtdN2E3jUFBVqVYEWGNYr2BLYIhhUmebcql07XTxeA16uHrvfLh8u3zZffWCm4M4hmCHKYjxi4yMdozPkFWXtJ65n8uf36IAplenhKlurFmsqqy6rpO18rc-ud3EFcT2xYrGrsbY1I_fv-Fz52PsOO0g7w7vTu988B_yL_JF9kj-Cv6P

All you need to upkeep your EA spam really is a life leech gem and some hp regen on your armor, with a little help from some passive skill points.

Actually, Iron Grip does work, and I wouldn't need much dex for Quill Rain. I have no idea why you would take out regen for armor since I'm using BM.

I'm sorry, but extremely bad idea there.
Iron Grip doesn't work, krip tested it on stream last night lol.
"
LevelTen wrote:
Iron Grip doesn't work, krip tested it on stream last night lol.

Is that an OB change, because I'm positive it works now in CB. If not, that would seriously suck.
Last edited by tinghshi on Jan 22, 2013, 6:51:41 PM
Iron grip only increases physical damage. Things that work are fire damage passives and projectile damage passives, and elemental damage passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info