Exile's Essentials Back Attachment graphic bug with Foxshade

Came across this while playing dress up with my ranger (Ignore the bad armor)

Spoiler

The sword is going *through* the fur on the back, rather than just being on top of it. Probably because Foxshade has a really bulky back to begin with

Hope this is fixed soon, it's my first cosmetic and I'd like to see it! :P
Hi

Most micro transactions look awesome but clip, perhaps eventually this will be sorted out.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Hmmm this is one of those tricky instances where we could pull it out to fix it. However on tighter fitting armour there would be a weird floating sword sitting a cm off your back.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
Hmmm this is one of those tricky instances where we could pull it out to fix it. However on tighter fitting armour there would be a weird floating sword sitting a cm off your back.

Maybe make the Foxshade back less... fluffy? I've had a hard time matching it with other headpieces in general, it's really pretty out there.
I had the same kind of problem when usind the verdat armor microtransation.
The character was a witch and the exile's essential back attachment was nearly invisible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info