Hello, new player here, i have a few questions about the marauder :)

I am planing on playing the game when it goes open beta so i have a few questions about the marauder.Now ive read many posts about how the class but i want to hear it from the players who played a long time.

In many games i play melee classes such as aion-gladiator,wow-deathknight,guild wars 2-warrior so i am wondering if the marauder is like those classes or should i go with duelist and also what are the pros and cons of this class compared to others, ive read somewhere that melee classes are kinda bad compared to the ranged ones :( .Also what are the most effective builds of the class, 2handed, duel wield, shield + 1 hand, anything useful you can share would be great,i would like to start the game prepared and show this topic to anyone who is planing on playing marauder.
The thing about PoE, is that it's not really the class that defines your play style, but the way you build the class.

Here's an example of my build for a lightning strike tank marauder.

But, if you're looking for a pure melee character, maybe spec into some more melee physical nodes or more armor. But hopefully this build gets you something to start with, and show you some of the good nodes the marauder has.

Duelist is a lot better in terms of damage, but you'll do just fine with a marauder. I've had this build to level 70+ and it works just fine.

Hope this helps!
Well yeah i wana play a melee char thats why i am picking marauder, btw how many times i can respec my points and also can i respec all the points or just the last few?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info