Bye Bye PoE ... Cu "not" very soon

We both know you're just bullshitting here. You won't leave anywhere. D3 has no endgame, no character progression, the loot is god aweful and the whole game reeks of WoWification.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Dec 12, 2013, 7:15:51 PM
OP:

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I preferred New V to F3. I really like the iron sights more. Plus the DLC was more entertaining.

Loved Old World Blues. My type of humor and music.

Totally agree, NV was a damn good game, was what made me decide to do genocide in F3. F3 the storyline is rather bland in many places, NV would make me WANT to play the game properly. I just wanted to blow stuff up in the end
Isn't this like your 15th diablo 3 thread? Can't you just leave already... nuup.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
"
Drogarn wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:
please dont confuse the forum activity with playing time ;)
i visit the forums and poe's frontpage pretty often to follow development.

but you can kindly ask GGG to tell you when was the last time i played poe for more than 10mins ;)

anyway ... i'm downloading RoS beta right now, and since its christmas time, i wish you all lots of fun with poe ...cu ingame next year some day ...

I didnt really check, neither do i care.
You sure are trying hard to convince everyone you're leaving to RoS ><
You've said cu like 3 times now, might be time to actually left?

Oh, MANY more times than that. There's a word for exorzist's 'ragequit' history. That word is 'epic'.

History is FUN!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508337/page/9#p4575617

Only nine months away from Exorzist's stated date for the absolute death of PoE. The handwriting is already on the wall; the reviews, the GotY nomination, the... Wait, the other things... GGG expanding their offices and staff, the steady stream of new additions to the game, the huge participation in the race season... No, not those, either... Well, there're all the defections of players from PoE to D3, yeah, that'll shatter PoE... When those guys actually leave...

Anyway, come September 2014, PoE will surely be dead. Right? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Have fun in RoS, I hope you won't get disappointed :)

Spoiler
See you next week.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Posted by exorzist
on September 1, 2013 11:29 PM:

"
exorzist wrote:
well I told them poe fanboys here that, once kripp quits streaming poe, the game would die.
and Wraeclastian is right. The current Twitch numbers clearly show that poe is pretty much dead...

And yes, the D3 numbers on Twitch are way higher ... and even on Reddit there seems to be much more discussion going on.

Anyway ... I dont like the way PoE changed within one year. I dont like several decisions that GGG made. And the current Razor deal just proofs that i am not wrong. GGG is heading the wrong way.

poe really was a bad ass game one year back .... GGG seems to lost track. they're clearly not developing the game they want anymore, but rather desperateldy trying to do something to not lose more players and at the same time they try to find alternative ways to finance this game. obviously the mtx and supporter packs are not enough any more ...

thats why i predect here and now that poe will be dead in one year from now ... and i mean DEAD while diablo3 will still be played by millions ...

History is FUN!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508337/page/9#p4575617

Only nine months away from Exorzist's stated date for the absolute death of PoE. The handwriting is already on the wall; the reviews, the GotY nomination, the... Wait, the other things... GGG expanding their offices and staff, the steady stream of new additions to the game, the huge participation in the race season... No, not those, either... Well, there're all the defections of players from PoE to D3, yeah, that'll shatter PoE... When those guys actually leave...

Anyway, come September 2014, PoE will surely be dead. Right? =^[.]^=

So, yeah, September 1, 2014 finally rolls around, and it looks like PoE is dead... right?

Wrong.

Mebbe next year. Or the next. Eventually, anyway. Then this chucklehead will finally be able to claim he was right. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ray keeps his promise and counted the days. PoE is not dead again.

(I quit, but that was me and the game parting ways peacefully. Nothing to do with the game dying.)

But really? Every game forum has someone claiming the game is dying. Why? Hell if I know. I think its part ego and part just being a douche. Mostly douche.
"
Moonyu wrote:

(I quit, but that was me and the game parting ways peacefully. Nothing to do with the game dying.)

But really? Every game forum has someone claiming the game is dying. Why? Hell if I know. I think its part ego and part just being a douche. Mostly douche.

You didn't stop playing, Moon. Some people play Path of Trading, or Path of Theorycrafting. You just play Path of Off Topic. =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

You didn't stop playing, Moon. Some people play Path of Trading, or Path of Theorycrafting. You just play Path of Off Topic. =^[.]^=

Chris plays Path for Everybody. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info