GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

Suggestion: Forum Section Sorting - to weed out gg posts in support and bug reports
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
The Tracker is the first thing I check in the morning. :)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
GGG Tracker has "Russell" as an employee, but he's not, as per this thread where he posted. Showed up recently in the RSS feed.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
New update looks great!
The rss feed doesn't seem to be working properly. New things have been posted, but I havn't been updated.
"
kayklown wrote:
The rss feed doesn't seem to be working properly. New things have been posted, but I havn't been updated.

What RSS client are you using? The ones I've tested work, but I can give yours a try too if it's still not working for you.

Edit: I've made a few improvements and fixes that'll probably solve this problem for you. The feed is now certified valid RSS 2.0.
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
Last edited by rz2yoj on Feb 11, 2017, 4:43:59 AM
"
rz2yoj wrote:
"
kayklown wrote:

What RSS client are you using? The ones I've tested work, but I can give yours a try too if it's still not working for you.

Edit: I've made a few improvements and fixes that'll probably solve this problem for you. The feed is now certified valid RSS 2.0.

I use Feedbro, but it's working now, thanks!
Hrishi_GGG isn't tracked, as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5vlzue/development_manifesto_content_update_260_balance/de3tosl/
Yeah would be cool if you can add the User: https://www.reddit.com/user/Hrishi_GGG

Great Side, im not missing any news since i found it :)
Rachel_GGG isn't tracked either :3
You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than "blood must have blood"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info