GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

I've developed a tool to track developer posts across the forums. I wanted a one-stop shop to keep myself up-to-date on the word of Grinding Gear. So here's the fruit of my efforts:

https://www.gggtracker.com/

Hopefully you'll find it useful too.

If you find that the tracker isn't picking up posts from someone in particular, send me a PM. The tracker uses a list of GGG posters, so your help keeping that up-to-date is very appreciated.

Lastly, I'm not above donations. If you use this every day like myself and many others do, feel free to throw some orbs my way. :)

Developers!

The tracker is now open source! If you want to be cool, rather than PM me when someone needs to be added, put in a pull request! I'd love to see some pull requests for new features as well:

https://github.com/ccbrown/gggtracker
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
Last edited by rz2yoj on Mar 13, 2018, 8:26:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 5:06:34 PM
Great work. This has become one of my few permanent tabs.

The community is blessed to have the likes of you, OP.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Wow, looks great!
IGN: Blaze_Ember
Last edited by vmrob on Jan 21, 2013, 1:37:56 AM
Thank you very much OP.
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
It is down atm, though I'm sure you know that (2:13AM EST)
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
It is down atm, though I'm sure you know that (2:13AM EST)

Yep. Should be back up now though. Like I said, just got this thing up and running so I'm still putting the final touches on it. :)
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
My hat goes off to you OP :)
Take care out there.
Welcome to the stalker club!

Nice work.
They havent posted much in the past week...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Excellent. Thank you OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info