Marauder Build Help?

As i intend to play the open Beta and theres no way to fully reset your skills, they should be planned before. So im posting a build i thought of, in any class..
Im not really sure on the skills and equip, yet, feel free to give me any tips you think are appropriate :)
This Build was planned to work with Blood Magic and the Life and Life Regen skills..
On the long run i move over to iron grip and from there on plan to use a bow..
Makes sense?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3Ujxku2WFXDdIhns2nMDpS378UIFBHNrrynAsobpf3vgHnNuhYr3gNqW618m6qMn4_JypNFSCD2_xLznFsFizptBriyyU_2o2HQa6TbPaC5Iqv2mKUoGh02E0=
Hello dear people.
Right now my build looks like this, and im pretty happy, except the point where i missed the warlords mark as quest reward and took an aura, while aura doesnt seem to be any good with blood magic:

and now i thought i go here:

and i thought i go with elemental hit and probably a bow later on..
Otherwise i just use lightning strike with all the support gems i can put on it ^^
But im also able to go in and tank with this build anyways
what do you think? Should i skill more armor?

thanks for your time :)
Last edited by thejgb on Jan 29, 2013, 4:40:59 PM
*something went wrong here*
Last edited by thejgb on Jan 29, 2013, 4:41:18 PM
Hey guys, please talk to me...
I also though about using a righteous fire mara (With lots of HP/Reg and Fire Res..). But as theres the max element resist cap in the higher difficulties, i guess that doesnt make sense.. What do you think?
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info