For try, for see and for know.

"
Someone wanna be cool and give me the story of whatever your talking about :?

Let me expand the mystery for you:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/678082

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Someone wanna be cool and give me the story of whatever your talking about :?

Let me expand the mystery for you:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/678082

=^[.]^=

LMAO

ty <3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
*In Paul Harvey's voice* And now for the rest of the story:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/671810

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe he left in shame, after the community clearly demonstrated its disapproval of his behavior... Oh, wait, that was ARPGfan. =^[.]^=

No shame here. The community is just a bad one, especially here in off-topic.

With the exception of MoonYu of course. I actually like him.

I though you will be back, no longer Deleted :) I see your attitude hasn't changed a bit though. Community is a good one, just skip all posts made by well known "trolls" and butthurt beverleys and you can actually have a good time.

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Just For Hodor, For hodor and for Hodor!
IGN: EviiLe
"
ImRight wrote:
Just For Hodor, For hodor and for Hodor!

That can't be right.

"
ImRight wrote:
Hodor hodor Hodor, hodor Hodor hodor hodor Hodor!

Fixed.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I use my thread-necro skills for try for see and for know!!
Dirk!

Where you been bud?
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe he left in shame, after the community clearly demonstrated its disapproval of his behavior... Oh, wait, that was ARPGfan. =^[.]^=

No shame here. The community is just a bad one, especially here in off-topic.

With the exception of MoonYu of course. I actually like him.

why do u get butthurt and defend yourself whenever someone mentions this at all?

if it was me i would just admit i blew my gasket and say im sorry and move on, your reallllyyyy holding onto this for some reason, let it go
IGN: EviiLe
ARPGfan didn't necro this thread. Dirk did. I don't ARGPfan is around anymore.

Personally I always found the anger towards him over the top. The game is just that. A virtual world and taking it too seriously is a bad thing.

I was pissed off at D3 for charging me $60(us) to play a beta game they said was full. I got over it and now harbor no ill will towards it. It was my fault for trusting them. Trusted ARPGfan? That was charity on your part and really should give you nothing to bitch about. Trust him again? No. But the continuing over the top hate? No thanks.

Always leave room for your enemy to become your friend. (Art of War) A lesson too few understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info