What's Your Barrage Build?!

Didnt the first ranked player in nemesis just do ROA aoe point blank build until he switched to split arrow just recently.
I really think, a pure barrage CoC build would work wonders, i'm just terrible at making builds. Barrage with EK.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I've been playing around with barrage/split arrow build last couple of days. Even with LMP support gem it still shoots in a very narrow line and is unsuitable for AOE/Crowd Control. I'm thinking Pierce/LMP/Faster attack/Increased ranged damage with barrage. The LMP does seem to give it more projectiles in a straight line.
Have you tried it with chain? wouldn't that make it more viable with AoE?
I've been using a ranged attack totem with barrage and blind. Has been working out pretty well.

I need to level up the gem a lot more before i can say anything about its actual damage. At lower levels, it might be a nice low mana alternative to frenzy though.
"
shiodas wrote:
I've found out, that a Quill Rain, Barrage CoC Build would be really, really effective. and you could even go down point blank for a really effective single target Barrage.

If you played Amazon on D2, the bombarment skill with matriarch bow and the specific RWs only did it a massacre area to all: ALL. So here its the same, piercing, base and default attack speed gem + GMP lvl 1 or 3 max + CoC + the gems u will need here, like the new boosted DOT skills. 5L or 6L, all are welcome. This with quill rain 5L or 6L, better. On chest a survivality one or 5L / 6L volls for more critcs with total of 5 or 6 PCs. Im leveling a ranger cos i have more attack speed nodes with bow also. Then i will lvl up one barrage and the other unless its more effective or not, also or lvl 1.

Shioda:

- Saw on ledge runs merciless, a ranger low lvl than us, like 45 or 49, and shotted 3 times Barrage and Eks was despited all directions crazy = LAG almost because teh times was casted with CoC, so imagine on high lvls :)
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Dec 13, 2013, 3:19:38 AM
Crit with Chain is the only way to go. GMP actually works wonders if your crit chance is above 70 and your multiplier is around 700.
IGN - Unhost
http://youtube.com/nativisions
http://twitch.tv/unhost
How do you get a multiplier of 700? Most nodes give like +10 multiplier.
And what about barrage with ele dmg?Totally useless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info