New blacksmith boss fight

I was not expecting that, I nearly got killed in 2 seconds.

Anyone else see the special surprise he has yet?
yeah that poison not cool
Shit thought they nerfed him with the cool down
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Shit thought they nerfed him with the cool down

They will do that in 1.0.3, not now.

A block build can handle him well btw.
So he has poison what skill?

IGN: WildTortillaFart
So a Blacksmith is now a necro, heh? Also, it would had been better if it was tar, and not some poison clouds. It just makes chaos more unbearable.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
So a Blacksmith is now a necro, heh? Also, it would had been better if it was tar, and not some poison clouds. It just makes chaos more unbearable.

maybe ppl stop mapping with -60% chaos resi like they did most of th etime before
Not sure why GGG seem hellbent on buffing this guy so much. I mean sure he needed a buff from the standard Hillock design and armor played its part in overcoming the encounter after the buff, there was no real need to buff him any further.

On Dunes he's an entry level boss for christ sakes.

People are still going to one shot him on non hardcore leagues with discharge and once again hardcore players got the full brunt of the attack.
Can you guys tell me what does he do now?
He raises special zombies from time to time, which, when killed, release a VERY strong poison cloud not unlike the one from poison arrow or undying alchemists' bombs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info