Another 2-hand Mara build questions

Hey guys,

Im aiming for this build

I wanna play a 2Hand mace mara that is a bit tanky. Ill play SC with a friend that plays a witch. My target is a high surviability but also a high killspeed.
Now to my questions:
1.What spells would you recommend to me and
2.What to skill first

Pls dont be that rude to me. Im new to this game an i f**king love it :D

thx, Kuna
Last edited by Kuna on Jan 20, 2013, 7:46:03 PM
I'm not that experienced, but overall build seems pretty solid.
Since your build looks quite good for someone that said he has no experience i only would like to leave a note on your questions.

1. Groundslam, Heavy Strike, Leap, Enduring Cry, Warcry, Decoy Totem, Temporal Chains, Detonate Dead, Grace, Anger, Frost Wall
2. -> RT -> US -> IR, rest how you think you need them

dis all pre-OB though. =)
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Like you i am new in PoE and planning a build very close to yours, but i am not secure about end game survive and damage, looks mine

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxtglJ11JZ5vUjxkuJ-2sqnKpfNnZYVcN0iGezacw974UIFBHGJHJmBRxDjw6Ut-_hmBWBGFSMgmfy2CIKLXvTkCgIWB08Z65GNtDnA6tKaW53fIv7w7nUlRJXz_2SFhjKS5Z88AakFWnhBo47Dg62E3YjHaePIFvBLMUTfAfogCpaAJxxPYFLWBLeu907fPdd2J7jCECNPKpczkOLdKRzozP

Last edited by Miojex on Jan 20, 2013, 9:55:29 PM
im looking to play something similar
ok thx guys. but only spysong192 answerd my question a little :P
Why would you recommend gslam and not sweep.. i dont like gslam tbh.
I tried using leap slam as my main AoE attack combined with warlord's mark and it was quite enjoable :) Didn't try sweep yet, maybe it's more efficient for farming purposes, but survival and mobility was very good vith lslam.

But I'm also inexperioenced, so maybe it's not a viable option for endgame...
Sweep is also good ya. No complain here. I prefer gs because it´s a) quite a range attack b) it has a base reduced stun threshold in it.
Personal preference here. =)

Just try both and what makes you enjoy the game more. ^^
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Sweep is great because it's a 360' attack where groundslam is less than 180'. The nice thing is that you can switch between the two.

GS got nerfed pretty bad a while ago, so interested to see how it performs in Open Beta.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Sweep 300°, Groundslam 90°

Morg is btw absolutly right. Leap and sweep = most fun, gs = most survival

Also did a race with a gs rauder after the nerf. Have my demi-god so can´t complain about groundslam. =)
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info