[Nemesis] Runnin's "Come At Me Bro" Bringer of Entropy Scion

The intent of this build is to be to tank pretty much anything in the game and still contribute a respectable amount of dps in party play. The life leech and mana leech nodes are taken so that you can just laugh at no regen maps.
- Guide took a lot of inspiration from CHARLOWTFBBQ's duelist build and ZiggyD's EK super tank build.

MAJOR UPDATE: Currently I am level 76, 3.5k life, 2.8k mana, 10.3k dps, running discipline, hatred and clarity, permanent level 15 arctic armor, 75/75/67/-39 resists, 64% block/32% spell block, 3k armour (haha, I know, but I have arctic armor and MoM). I can tank multiple large hits just fine. Due to the large amount of spell block I just laugh at storm heralds and other dangerous spells. Even Kole smashes just make me laugh.

Unwavering stance is something I have planned for due to the large amount of block, but the blind in Bringer of Rain is really very nice overall. So a quick estimate should give about 12-13k dps once you have all the physical dmg nodes. Also, I am not using any quality gems except dual strike. With all quality gems then dps will likely be in the 14k dps range (I haven't done the math, but I will).

End game final passive tree

Some quick stats
206% max hp, 64% block/32% spell block, 156% increased physical dmg, can run two 60% auras, one 40% aura and lvl 20 clarity. Mana pool should be around 3250. The 40% aura is really only if you need to run it (purity for -max resist if you need to or vitality for half-regen maps).

SKILLS
Spoiler

In Bringer: Dual strike, life leech/added fire dmg, multistrike, melee splash
Auras: Reduced mana - discipline - grace/hatred - clarity
4L: CwDT (level 10-13) - molten shell - immortal call - enfeeble/temporal chains
3L: CwDT (level 1-5) OR Cast When Stunned - Enduring cry - ice nova/cold snap (add arctic armor in non-linked socket)
-- Alternative is to have a 2L/2L item with CwDT-Enduring Cry and Reduced Mana-Choice 40% aura.
In Wings of entropy ideally you will want a 6s item with a 4L and 2L (4L with CwDT and gems, then 2L with arctic armor with enhance/empower linked to it).

GEARING
Spoiler
These are the gear you must have to make this build work:

Rings: focus on life, resists and mana regen (bonus stats are life/mana leech, strength or intelligence, dexterity maybe if you really need it on gear)

Belt: life and resists (should be tri-resist belt with at least 60 life on it, resists need to be minimum of 30% resists to each element)

Gloves: for end game you need gloves with a minimum of 75 ES on them, only other stats to get on the gloves are life and resists (attack speed and life leech would be bonus stats)

Updates to come:
1) Leveling progression (done)
2) Map videos
3) Defensive screenshots
4) Offensive screenshots

12/11/2013: Working with alternative build that focuses on auras while running arctic armour. I have dropped many of the physical dmg nodes and also dropped Mind over Matter. With the new build you can run up to 6 auras (three 60% auras, two 40% auras AND clarity). Basically you can solo any content and adjust auras as needed. You will also be the star of any party you join because you will single-handedly double the dps and defensive abilities of your party members. Also, you will still be super tanky due to being able to run arctic armour easily.
Last edited by runnin17 on Dec 11, 2013, 6:35:03 PM
Leveling progression

0-30 Passives
Spoiler

You want to get some mana and mana regen. Then rush up towards Eldritch battery grabbing life/mana nodes and life nodes along the way. You will need to have dexterity on gear during this phase.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56DsoA5ZuPWBDgwlGcbQMkycc3H_GJ6labSQ8p1xJUaKjwfOCHtsLEZZwu9xXHpSsP768

31-60 Passives
Spoiler

Go south to Iron Reflexes (you will respect this pathway once you can connect to it from the left side of the tree, but going this route helps with survivability). Also grab the reduced mana reservation nodes and start running discipline, grace/hatred and clarity. Also you should be running arctic armor at least at level 5 at this point.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56DsoA5ZuPWBDgwlGcbQMkycc3H_GJ6labSQ8p1xJUaKjwfOCHtsLEZZwu9xXHpSsP768guSQEYqvSsg_JypNFSAs6d0NW69OKrZBKaWCxyj66-64k6cIj0bQ0M9lVcYdFPrSFy9k51XWgKQ26eNq

61-90 Passives

From this point, just work to fill in the life nodes, dmg nodes and aura buff nodes.
Last edited by runnin17 on Dec 10, 2013, 10:14:56 PM
Reserved
Edited passive progression and updated some damage stats.
Few questions:
1. What's your estimated burn dmg?
2. Won't it be better to use 6L bow with new Koams for massive hp and fire damage boost?
3. Why you choose ES route instead of extra hp (again with Koams and some changes this build would sit at comfortable 7K hp).

P.S. I'm merely curious becouse atm i'm considering building hp burning arrow build, but not sure it's damage will be comparable to explosive arrow builds posted around.
methinkz he posted in the wrong thread.This is an HP based build.
"
Crizisrf wrote:
Few questions:
1. What's your estimated burn dmg?
2. Won't it be better to use 6L bow with new Koams for massive hp and fire damage boost?
3. Why you choose ES route instead of extra hp (again with Koams and some changes this build would sit at comfortable 7K hp).

P.S. I'm merely curious becouse atm i'm considering building hp burning arrow build, but not sure it's damage will be comparable to explosive arrow builds posted around.

Wrong topic :)

Bump for u.
Trying to run this atm.
Seems nice but have problems with health.
IGN: Smegacore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info