The one thing that completely ruins my gaming experience with PoE

You know- now that I think about it, this thread has become too popular. Let's stop posting in it. Cause, you know, why should we be giving just one thread so much attention? It's not fair.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
This thread is very insulting. I am no kripp fan, I watch him sometimes, but I also watch the other streamers also.

ANYONE that streams the game will be supported by GGG. Independent AKA simon is a week old streamer with low quality streams but will get better as more people support him. ATM he has 300+ players watching him and you can click on him to watch him right here on PoE website.

If people want to be special and loved by many like kripp or simon, all you have to do is get off your ass, find that cam, plug it in and start streaming on twitch. Even if you get 10-100 views, its still views. you have 10 more friends than you did before and would prob play with you. Kripp does not ruin the experience for me at all, I would say he actually makes it better for me cause more and more and more players every day join the game everyday cause of him. How in anyway is that a bad thing? Stop your trolling.
this complaint would be like me making a post about how my gaming enjoyment with poe is greatly decreased because everytime i log in i have to hear the millionth and one variation of d3 vs poe.....that would be pretty dumb right? i should just learn to remove myself from a conversation i don't enjoy and continue my positive gaming time with the actual game itself.
watched his stream a few times, hes very good and understands systems even as complicated as path of exiles systems. u may hate him, he is still good
Wait so because you disagree with someone they should be censored? I don't think I'm understanding your reasoning OP.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
In PvP you can use cookie cutter builds to your advantage. If you can counter those builds.
"
arpgfan wrote:
I don't see a better forum to make this kind of suggestion, and I know some people may not like hearing this, but a large chunk of people will agree with me that this will make the experience of playing PoE better.

Grinding Gear Games has to discourage any one player getting tons of attention from the community. With this being the kind of game it is, I'm sure many people already play it because they want to feel powerful, or because they enjoy accomplishing things not possible in the real world.

And yes, I'm talking about Kripp. It's as bad as teenagers gossiping about their favorite celebrities and just as annoying. I honestly have no major complaints about the game itself but I feel like one day I'll walk away from it because everyone will be mindless kripp worshiping zombies.

Don't get me wrong though, I have nothing against Kripp, but I'm disgusted and even outraged at how many people glorify him and his actions as if no one else is capable of doing anything like it.

This is my suggestion, and I hope more people support it than not because I honestly believe this would be a better place if it was considered by GGG.

This made absolutly no sense what so ever. He should stop playing the video game because people like that he is playing it?
LOL OP Attention whore

How the hell does kripp ruins your game experience when you might never meet him online
Good marketing is good marketing. As long as he doesn't get special treatment, which GGG is already riding a very thin line, I'm fine with it.
Haters gonna be hate

Last edited by Zombie_Raptor on Jan 20, 2013, 2:15:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info