The one thing that completely ruins my gaming experience with PoE

Hey,

so what is your problem with kripp exactly?
His fame? or is it his builds(which then get copied alot)?
You say you dislike his "godlike"-Status but still i seem to miss to see that status with kripp. I srsly dont get why you are so "hurt" about ppl liking other ppl. care to explain?
Quite an interesting point of view. So your own sense of accomplishment get belittled because someone elses?

I think you need to take a step back an appreciate the situation. Path of exile is a relatively small game from a even smaller company. It's new and have to compete with a behemoth (read money and resources put into marketing, not gameplay)GGG make themselves a big favour marketing the game for free by getting these online profiles to play the game.

You come off as almost jealous that GGG got in contact with Kripparian instead of you, but if you aspire to reach your accomplishments why don't you start to make videos and share your knowledge with others? It feels like you think these people have gotten undeserved attention. After looking at some of these people, they release youtube-videos daily, and spend 14 hours a day on twitch.
You should try it, it requires hard work.

It's like getting angry and feel the game is less than it is because companies have sent gaming magazines previews, beta/alpha-access, free copies of the game. Which they have FOR YEARS.

Any strategy GGG uses to make PoE a bigger game and make more money which they put into use to make PoE even better, good for them I support them wholeheartedly.
Ingame @Hammarturken
Last edited by DaMightyTom on Jan 20, 2013, 1:25:04 PM
I'm tired of hearing about him, as are a lot of other people.

It wasn't bad at first but now it's like cancer.
Haha, less QQ more PewPew.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Streams? I dont watch.
Kripp? I dont care.

Whats your problem?

Let them fanboyskiddies be fanboykiddies and have fun with this game..
"
Streams? I dont watch.
Kripp? I dont care.

Whats your problem?

It's hard to enjoy the game when people talk about him in the global chat all the time, unless you are gonna tell me that because of someone else I have to leave global chat and never use it
I tabbed into his stream once or twice but seeing people play ARPGs isn't really interesting to me.
The I watched a video about him explaining some decisions in a build he did and he can explain game mechanics and why he does what when very well. He seems like a nice enough guy. Just try to ignore the people gloryfying him beyond any reason, not much you can do about that.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
dude you seriously have some serious problems. honestly ... with this attitude you probably have serious RL issues ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Streams? I dont watch.
Kripp? I dont care.

Whats your problem?

It's hard to enjoy the game when people talk about him in the global chat all the time, unless you are gonna tell me that because of someone else I have to leave global chat and never use it

Apply to GGG
Throw freedom of speech out the window.
Ban kripparian as a word on global chat.

The only way I see your unrealistic wish happening.
Ingame @Hammarturken
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Streams? I dont watch.
Kripp? I dont care.

Whats your problem?

I think you are looking at it too negatively. Why dont you just be appreciative that Kripp is bringing more people to the game?

Im sure later on it will die down because not everybody knows who he is. Plus use your ignore button in chat if it bothers you that people talk about him. :/
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info