The one thing that completely ruins my gaming experience with PoE

I don't see a better forum to make this kind of suggestion, and I know some people may not like hearing this, but a large chunk of people will agree with me that this will make the experience of playing PoE better.

Grinding Gear Games has to discourage any one player getting tons of attention from the community. With this being the kind of game it is, I'm sure many people already play it because they want to feel powerful, or because they enjoy accomplishing things not possible in the real world.

And yes, I'm talking about Kripp. It's as bad as teenagers gossiping about their favorite celebrities and just as annoying. I honestly have no major complaints about the game itself but I feel like one day I'll walk away from it because everyone will be mindless kripp worshiping zombies.

Don't get me wrong though, I have nothing against Kripp, but I'm disgusted and even outraged at how many people glorify him and his actions as if no one else is capable of doing anything like it.

This is my suggestion, and I hope more people support it than not because I honestly believe this would be a better place if it was considered by GGG.
The one thing that completely ruins my gaming experience is the long loading times. :(
Nothing we can do about this.

Fanboys will always be fanboys
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
ARPGfan:

So who's Kripp?

Did he/she take 1st place in the hardcore race?
"
MaximumSquid wrote:
ARPGfan:

So who's Kripp?

Did he/she take 1st place in the hardcore race?

Kripp is someone who shouldn't be part of my gaming experience unless I'm pwning him in pvp.
I don't see how GGG would shun a player that happens to be a popular streamer. Like him or not, Kripp has been (in my eyes) pretty beneficial to this community. And no, I'm not a wide-eye fanboy of his.
I can understand your personal opinions about him, but what that has to do with the game and this community is elevating him to a higher status than necessary.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
honestly if someone gets famous in a game what the big dea.... more power to them....
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
I don't see how GGG would shun a player that happens to be a popular streamer. Like him or not, Kripp has been (in my eyes) pretty beneficial to this community. And no, I'm not a wide-eye fanboy of his.
I can understand your personal opinions about him, but what that has to do with the game and this community is elevating him to a higher status than necessary.

I get Kripp is a supporter of the game, and probably even brings a nice chunk of people to the game, but my point is anyone can be like that. Why glorify anyone not worthy of it?
Lol, what a weird complaint.

Kripp was glorified a long time before he came to PoE, so I don't see how that has anything to do with GGG - other than they can use his status to their own benefit.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Jan 20, 2013, 1:15:12 PM
"
govaguy wrote:
The one thing that completely ruins my gaming experience is the long loading times. :(
It's the only thing that "kind of makes me annoyed" in my gaming experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info