White Items

How do you know which ones to look for?
I know you are supposed to look for like 4+ linked and 5-6 sockets.
But I think other people are looking at white items for like the item level?

Can you guys explain what WHITE items should be picked up and what shouldnt?
montrey16:

You can see the Socket Links and Colors on the ground. . .
Always pickup 3 socket (red,blue,green) all linked as you can sell them for a Chromatic Orb

You can also sell 6 socket items (all must be linked) for a Divine Orb

Always pickup higher quality flasks and try to enchant them big good mods right away with an Orb of Transmutation

Same goes for higher quality weapons and armor
As you level your first guy watch out for the next tier of equipment

Also look for Onyx Amulets on the ground or in shops as they will most likely be your first Orb of Alchemy target

-
Last edited by MaximumSquid on Jan 20, 2013, 1:16:14 PM
Any white items that you deem to 'have potential' to improve your build should be picked & crafted up.

Basically anything that has for example a high/max stat for level, the correct number of, colour of or linked sockets you need.

I think 5 link items start around level 45-50.

Remember any item of any colour can potentially be crafted up into a best in slot for level item.
IGN:
Ok so yes number 1 u are looking for links.

However once u get into maps u will find items with ID levels that are preety high. These items are the items that can roll the max affexes.

So for eg. a ES pice of armour like a vall regal is a base item level of 68. So the only place u can find 1 is in a level 68 map. OR in a 66 map droped off a rare or a boss.

so most people don't get to run very many level 68 maps ( they can be preety rare ) so if u want to have a top tier ES chest pice u will rpobley need to craft 1 since the odds of a vall regal dropping with awsome stats is low dew to the fact u will not get many chances to run maps of that level.

So finding 1 and crafting it is your best bet. Hence looking for wight items of the kind u need is important.

Also the ID level of a item dictates the prifix and suffix mod stat the item CAN roll. so for eg. a level 57 karari mall is a decent hammer however if u find 1 say in a 67 map off a rare making it a id 69 item it can roll the mod Tempered 17 to 23 35 - 40 vs the Razor Sharp at level 58 with is only 15 to 20
30 to 35
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Thanks for the info guys!
I appreciate it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info