Season Five, Event 122: 2 Hour Solo

"
Necro1269 wrote:
Agreed. I still don't see how they kill Hillock so friggin fast sometimes. I'd like to know the secret!

I believe I was first to enter town in this one. The secret? Play Shadow. All you do is grab your dagger, kill the zombie, grab Double Strike then run straight to Hillock ignoring everything while equipping the gem as you are moving. As soon as you get to him, start pounding him with Double Strike and hit your mana flask when you reach half a mana globe. When he reaches half of his health, pause for a moment while he heals back up a small amount and pulls out his sword, otherwise if you continue attacking while he does this, he will just heal more costing you time. Start pounding away with Double Strike again and again time your mana flask usage wisely. After all that, it's just a manner of hoping you crit a few times and don't get stunned.

I miss points for Hillock, lol.

Chanced my very first item on Ledge. Yay!

Still sucked though. Wasted too much time trying to get GGB-link on a Quartz Scepter. I really wish that +1 elemental gem vendor recipe worked with daggers too.
Last edited by D623932883 on Dec 16, 2013, 1:19:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info