Failed to Initialise

i'm getting a failed to initialize error everytime i try to click on the client. does anyone have a fix for this?
"
vonsterbeyond wrote:
i'm getting a failed to initialize error everytime i try to click on the client. does anyone have a fix for this?

Your computer specs?
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
i7, GT 640M, 8gig ram. it's weird i've been running PoE on a slower computer and it works just fine.
Tried to reinstall game?
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
not yet. but i did try copying content.ggpk to another location, then proceeded to uninstalling then reinstalling client after which i copied the file back to the folder. still didn't work. you think redownloading should do the trick? ugh
Hello

I have same problem, fail to initialise, for 2 days, i posted here and to support - and no news...No answer, so i consider that Grinded no need i buy the game cause they don't care about people. I can tell it's the very last time i give my money for such society.
I tried ALL things i though, my job is to repair computer so i know some tricks and none of them works. I unstalled, dowloade, re-unstalled, clean my registry, verify my drivers, verify content.ggpk with packexe, move my game to another drive, nothing strange, but "Fail to initialise" ... nothing works. grinded doesn't answer to the request. so i'm fed up to fight with a program wich doesn't work. And the download is soo slow! my Godness! More than 10 hours to download and reinstall .. for nothing. So, now i gonna unstall definitively this "game" and play to an other one wich work...
I don't want to see what it will be for official start of this game! i'm very very disappointed and i regret my 15$ !
So long and most of all... good luck , you 'll need it.
Cmon people use the serch button. Devs have other problems to solve, besides thay workiing day didn't start yet.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/72340
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69214/page/3
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
So what could be the solution for this kind of issue and what are the things behind it that makes these issues occur..
Please, how to fix it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info