Off-Topicals gone Tropical

It's party time and your all invited. Inspired by Vaki and his cold fingers, the theme will be Hawaiian Luau. So get your grass skirts and leis, bring the drums and ukulele and lets get down and party mid week style.

Cocktails have been mixed.

The pig has roasted. Let's eat!

Now time to get on down and shake what your momma gave ya.

Soak up the warmth and party hard.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

cheers!
I need more purple titles
Just so you know..,

Spoiler
Its snowing again.
It doesn't snow here in Adelaide but it has snowed up in the Flinders Ranges from time to time.

I had to drive 1000km across the country in the middle of winter to experience snow. Skiing was fun, being really cold wasn't. If I have to wear shoes because it's cold I'm not happy, same goes with pants to be honest.

A pair of thongs, shorts and a wife beater is all you need, plus sunglasses of course.

A typical day in Adelaide (when we aren't experiencing a heat wave of 2 weeks above 40 degrees)

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I used to ski, but then the water got too cold.
I hate the cold and wound up moving to a place where it's TOO fucking cold in the winter. So these pictures make me want to strangle the fuckers who are at these places right now taking these pictures.

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
I tried to find photos of my area in the winter time. Nothing. Pretty much sums up how I feel at this time of year here.
I love the cold, I love the snow, and my wife made us move to FL....

Edit: Why are most hula dancers flat chested...
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Dec 10, 2013, 8:02:17 PM
I lived in Florida for 12 years. As much as I hate snow and cold, I never want to live there again.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I lived in Florida for 12 years. As much as I hate snow and cold, I never want to live there again.

Save me... stuck here now...
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info