Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Last edited by trehalose11 on Feb 22, 2014, 11:02:53 AM
Did this build in the 1 Week, reached level 82, couldn't have been happier.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4Go8c3B2qHpQi6iQ8JKoksCepJ-0tgy9vMZ4yiTWSNuk64TsoPC1GcUlRSshN41XWV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRiPGQVZMnlwabXZu1ogCmV6dcp4SomqlurD-sWayqtAy18rc-u-PAGsM6xKLE9sauykrN6tN-1CPZE9xX4Yjjaudj6NbsOPAf8kXyl_Pd9tr60vsJ_gr-j_66

IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
trehalose11 wrote:
How about tackling the jungle valley map boss? I survived his minions for a bit with life leech but he still got me.

I'd say stack as much chaos resist and HP as you can. I, personally, always skip that boss since it's not worth in terms of risk vs reward. There are way easier and more manageable bosses with this spec like Torture Chamber one or Temple Piety.
interesting build
IGN: ReflectDeezNutz
OP i have to give you some credit for this build, ive played since beta, all kind of specs, but this takes first place, its just fun and very good at the same time :)

Ive just soloed Double boss - reflect, Maze map at lvl 78 - so much fun :)

I got some good gear but not like godly gear except maybe chest - around 9k dps atm :) still need to improve some gear: Amu - 1 ring - and belt :p

My gear

Spoiler

"
Aramiso wrote:
OP i have to give you some credit for this build, ive played since beta, all kind of specs, but this takes first place, its just fun and very good at the same time :)

Ive just soloed Double boss - reflect, Maze map at lvl 78 - so much fun :)

I got some good gear but not like godly gear except maybe chest - around 9k dps atm :) still need to improve some gear: Amu - 1 ring - and belt :p

My gear

Spoiler

I love a good success story. Glad you're having as much fun as I did with the spec.

Your gear looks pretty solid for sure.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Having tried many builds, I must say this is indeed one of the most effective builds I've played. Also, the gameplay itself with Spectral Throw is really enjoyable.

I'm exploring the possibility of utilising the fantastic mana nodes at Scion tree, and running Arctic Armour, whilst freeing up the blood magic gem slot for something like Added Lightning Damage or even Life Gain on Hit.

Purity of Fire will be replaced with Clarity, and maybe Discipline with Eldritch Battery if needed.

Has anyone considered/tried this before? Would love to hear your thoughts/experience on this.

Edit: Just tried a level 18 Clarity Aura, and it's reserving the mana equivalent of 2 purity auras ... definitely need Discipline + EB for this.

(I play on the Garena server.)
Last edited by PlayreOne on Feb 2, 2014, 11:09:33 AM
OP awesome guide and build. I always like to take solid ideas and specs and make them my own. With that said here is my version running on mana and not using the BM gem in my armor.

Spec
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswhnDH0QfxGWFE0XLxg8GYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoelCQ8JKoksCepKPotgy9vMgkyiTWSNuk7KEWdRnFJUUrIVcZV1lYtV-JZ81pSWm1gQ2TnZp5sRm49bqpvnnC7cmxyqXfleqp82X_GgKSCx4MJhtGI8Y9GkFWTJ5M6lwaa4Jtdm7WhIqIApwinXKeEqJqpbqw_rFmsf6yqtAy18riTvSfAGsM6xKLGnspKz2XQ0NkT3FfhiONq6-7sOPAf8pf22vno-tL7CQ==

Gear
Spoiler

12,000 dps
4500 life
1350 mana 375 after reserve
75 all resists

lvl 81 atm no issues playing at all

This sword gives me about 500 dps but i like the dex req on the one above if anyone wants to buy it let me know

WTB 6 link chest AR/EV or straight AR
Last edited by DarkPriest1109 on Feb 2, 2014, 1:53:44 PM
Nice, thanks so much for showing your build! Really like your passive tree. Only improvement I'd make is to spec into Path of the Warrior for 20 life and 20 str, totalling 30 life. That 30 life should just beat out an 8% node in terms of actual life gained.

I actually overlooked the option of Clarity on BM. (I find myself running low on gem slots. Probably gonna remove my CwDT/Enduring/Immortal/Duration combination, as it doesn't seem that useful after all.)

The rationale behind getting mana regen is to free up the blood magic gem slot for other useful gems, especially since Clarity works really well due to all the aura/buff nodes. There is also the significant advantage of not losing 300+ hp per second when spamming Spectral Throw (that's the mana cost of Spectral Throw on Blood Magic). An option I find promising is added lightning for shock stacks (add Static Blows node for better effect). And, Life Gain on Hit with Arctic Armour might even make elemental reflect a desirable map mod.

With the high mana regen, Arctic Armour is a natural addition to the setup, if you can spare a gem slot.

PS. Also, going without Acrobatics has become increasingly attractive due to having full effectiveness on Granite Flasks (and saving 5 precious passive points).
Last edited by PlayreOne on Feb 3, 2014, 12:51:51 AM
Any ideas how Soultaker would fit into this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info