Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hey Mathil, won't Iron Grip be totally worth it, all that extra projectile damage?
"
KillroiP wrote:
Hey Mathil, won't Iron Grip be totally worth it, all that extra projectile damage?

Read what kind of projectile damage it buffs, then facepalm =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
As I said already many times and you did the same mistake on all 3 posted builds you can head above trickery and save 1 passive point :P Which means 5% more hp on scion wheel.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 18, 2014, 5:34:45 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
As I said already many times and you did the same mistake on all 3 posted builds you can head above trickery and save 1 passive point :P Which means 5% more hp on scion wheel.

The reason he heads for the other path is to grab the str node if you really need it during low leveling progress I think, since you barely get any STR from the area for for weapon ele, blood magic and anger gem leveling.

I could be 100% wrong though.
Last edited by Wyra on Aug 18, 2014, 6:10:42 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:

Do you mean like so? penis
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Do you mean like so? penis

Yeah would save u one point... not much but still :D
Heya,

Firstly, thanks for the update, I seem to be around the same dps but lose around 400 life with the build so far. This is assuming I have to drop haste as we can only run 4 aura's.

On that note, why not drop 2 x 4% reduced mana nodes up near Sovereegnty, as they seem wasted only running 4 aura's?

Cya
We've yet to determine what auras we will be running - herald herald herald anyone?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Cool, that makes sense, if they reserve a little bit only :)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chuanhsing/CraftingBench

"
Gems in this item are Supported by level 1 Blood Magic 2x Divine Orb
Causes Bleeding on Hit 2x Divine Orb

Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info