Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Well there are actualy another 6 x 8% projectile damage that will do the same as the 3 x 8% WED nodes. In my opinion first you need to further improve your defenses and then look to icrease your DPS ( i'll do that at level 90+ if im happy with my life pool )

BTW a little advice for Mathil
In the scion tree you have a 6% life + mana node when you can spend it for 6% life + 4% chaos res ( next to purity of flesh ). I'm sure that it's a misclick or something but just wanted to mention it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 16, 2014, 2:42:32 PM
So here's my tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFm8XLxmFGYoaOBqPHNwdFB2qHhoj9iQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLYMvbzKJNuk8jkZxSVFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1ogCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDSGdN-1tHZE-GI42rquuvu7DjuDu967_DwH_ba-tL7CfzF_rr_kw==

And my gear:
Spoiler

In future I will buy Alphas, and will try to get EVA chest and shied.
Now I have 5500 life and 5500 dps, Alpha will give around 700 dps, lvl up of gems will give aroud 600, and new ring with WEd around 400, So I will have only 7-8k dps. What I must to do to improve dps?
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Mar 16, 2014, 2:47:53 PM
Should I bother with using Rubuke of the Vaal, or just try to get a 2.0+ attack speed weapon?
I have some critical feedback of this build. This is not a cheap build., and it is misleading to call it such.

I am lvl 70 with 3k hp, 2.3k dps, and 110% mf. I have spent about 1 ex total on gear, most of which went towards a 5L chest.

I am currently getting dominated on every map I run. This build is so squishy. I already had to modify it to run CWDT+DT+EC instead of Leap Slam in the shield. I even took one of the comment's suggestions to get Ondar's Guile and Acrobatics to increase my defenses. I am still dying.

To progress my defensives and offensives, it looks like I need to drop 5 ex on an Alpha's Howl, 1-2ex on a better weapon, and 1ex + a bunch of jewelers and fusing orbs on a 5L/6L lightning coil. This is hardly "cheap".
Hey guys, I just hit 50 and I'm pretty happy with this concept of an ele ST.
Can somebody still explain me why a Lightning Coil is good with this build?
"
I have some critical feedback of this build. This is not a cheap build., and it is misleading to call it such.

I am lvl 70 with 3k hp, 2.3k dps, and 110% mf. I have spent about 1 ex total on gear, most of which went towards a 5L chest.

I am currently getting dominated on every map I run. This build is so squishy. I already had to modify it to run CWDT+DT+EC instead of Leap Slam in the shield. I even took one of the comment's suggestions to get Ondar's Guile and Acrobatics to increase my defenses. I am still dying.

To progress my defensives and offensives, it looks like I need to drop 5 ex on an Alpha's Howl, 1-2ex on a better weapon, and 1ex + a bunch of jewelers and fusing orbs on a 5L/6L lightning coil. This is hardly "cheap".

I'm sorry you're struggling but that isn't a problem with my build. If this isn't cheap then how was I top 5 all the way though the league so far playing alone and self found since day 1?

I didn't buy an Alpha's howl until I was 84 or so and was the first person into 78 maps with a char worth barely few exalts.

Like, I can't even be bothered defending it any further because I could write an extra page on how you're wrong and everything is comparitively super cheap but it seems obvious that you want a spec that can do everything in the game better than this but with a 3 link and all blues. Can't help you there.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"

As someone who ran a similar build for nemesis last league.

I can confirm its really cheap and fairly effective.

I definitely could get this build map ready with less then 3ex from having no gear :x

If you need more help message me ingame @OMG_THE_THROWS

"

I dont agree lol. This build is super cheap
I am level 71 right now (reach around 4.6K dps in new league)
I only spent around 15~20chaos atm lol and I can solo level 70 map.
(sure i will buy alpha's howl later and upgrade my gear)
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
Last edited by perfectchi on Mar 16, 2014, 4:52:36 PM
Has anyone tried a bow variant of this build? (And Mathil - do you think it'd be optimal?)

I'm playing some mix of Davos's Split Arrow/Ele Hit or Frenzy Ranger, with all of the aura nodes instead of shadow start stuff/scion life wheel. I prefer RT to Acrobatics, so ended up with something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwk_J0ZxKk20DOGIFSCTJ-q6Haos6YPbHNw8jt0N_Et_xlfJW6_8xc5xJ6kRlij6TipW-megbBZabXC76-4ppe4Oh3YkPNkTuJPveiP2Sn2nXC9vpwgMfdN-7_BJUY9GEH99dVpIHRTQ0Mae_rr60puhz2W742aeFy826We9VcbEosAaZOeG0SSq42rub5cGkFVZ81XWJLAZhS2Dp4SsqoCkGmwZiho4cqnz3fsJ7Dh82fbaV-Iaj3flMokEsxRN8B-iAA==

I still have pretty bad gear (4l chest, 250 dps bow), and I'm only level 70~, but uh. It seems really good?

Also, if you had an ultra high budget you could replace your bow with Voltaxic Rift?
"
perfectchi wrote:

I am level 71 right now (reach around 46K dps in new league)

"
perfectchi wrote:

(reach around 46K dps in new league)

"
perfectchi wrote:

46K dps

46k? tooltip dps? i would love to see that..
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 16, 2014, 4:49:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info