NSA spying on us in video games!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

American and British intelligence has been spying on gamers across the world, media outlets reported Monday, saying that the world's most powerful espionage agencies packed virtual universes full of undercover agents and surreptitiously monitored traffic across online fantasy games such as "World of Warcraft."

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/world-spycraft-nsa-taps-game-communications-report-2D11712972
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2013, 12:11:01 PM
Fuck, they know my secret build now.

Spoiler
No really though, I'm not surprised.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Dec 9, 2013, 4:25:42 PM
I wonder if they can help me off the beach?
"
Moonyu wrote:
I wonder if they can help me off the beach?

I'm not sure anyone can do that! You shouldn't be on the beach anyway, it takes away from your writing time.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Dec 9, 2013, 4:28:23 PM
NSA spends Tax Payers money to Play MMO's and screenshot conversations under the guise of National Security.

NSA also plays Call of Duty because it is "Weapons Training"

In summary: America, wtf happened to you?
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:

In summary: America, wtf happened to you?

Sorry. We been moody lately.
I assume anything I do online is being monitored...check that...everything I do is being monitored.

It's not so much big brother watching me that is irritating but the aggressive marketing advertising campaigns that really twist my nips. It seems that any web page you visit is recorded and sold to advertising agencies for targeted impact.

Imagine a world with no advertising.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

In my revolution, it would be the marketers up against the wall first.

If I wasn't so lazy and you know, the whole apathy thing.
Lawyers and Politicians in no particular order.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
It's communication. They're an intelligence agency. They'd be retarded not to monitor it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info