care scammer

Links or names for Disc Word please?
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
Links or names for Disc Word please?

Hogfather

The Colour of Magic

Going Postal
Let the games begin
Thanks for those Links. I realised that I had seen some Wyrd Sisters as a Child. I can vaguely remember when Death was getting Drunk in a Pub and they kick him out into the Mud.

This has been my most successful derailing ever.

I am proud of what we did here.

We turned a 100% useless thread into something of Value.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Dec 9, 2013, 11:06:35 PM
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
He put it here so it will last longer

Spoiler
that's what she said.
"
The question is why did you let someone steal your virtual item in a virtual world? Why do you even care? You didnt pay money for this game nor anything in it.
Everything is virtual my good friend, you are, she is, he is, we are. There is no escaping the matrix of conscience through reality. Our DNA has 4 codes just like computers have 2 codes, 0s and 1s. Our code is merely an inscription in the void of the universe. We must open our minds to these things to be truly close to our Creator.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
Last edited by hostilesinbound on Dec 10, 2013, 12:33:08 AM
We assign values. That is at the core of everything. Is gold valuable? For its metallurgical properties, but as decoration? That's just people assigning value to an object and saying that it is worth more than something else.

In a virtual world like a game, yes certain items will have more value for their ability to help defeat the game. But if you don't roll a character to take advantage of said item, does it still have worth to you? Only if you can convince someone else to part with something you can use.

Playing Self Found makes that all moot. Your super powerful armor does nothing for me because I will never trade for it. So it has no intrinsic value. Only when you can trade does it matter.

EDIT: And this was an awesome derail.
"
"
The question is why did you let someone steal your virtual item in a virtual world? Why do you even care? You didnt pay money for this game nor anything in it.
Everything is virtual my good friend, you are, she is, he is, we are. There is no escaping the matrix of conscience through reality. Our DNA has 4 codes just like computers have 2 codes, 0s and 1s. Our code is merely an inscription in the void of the universe. We must open our minds to these things to be truly close to our Creator.

What ourselves? idk bout you but im usually pretty close to myself, i did kinda mess up my little toe tho
IGN: EviiLe
Last edited by ImRight on Dec 10, 2013, 8:12:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info