Chris playng The Path of Jay Wilson

Off topic like always
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
"
Off topic like always

Be constructive next time and it'll get you somewhere.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Didn't OP post he was quiting the game last week or so?

Just wondering why still posting.

For the record, the game is the creation of fans of this kind of game. You may dislike parts of it or more, but did you put your money on the line to make it happen?

Chris and the rest are putting their lives into this game. Have suggestions to help? Great. Post them in suggestions. Want to shit on them? I would get probation for what I want to post right now.
I can take the fault Moon. I'm your teacher and mentor. Just don't get me banned.

Spoiler
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Dec 9, 2013, 9:52:17 AM
"
Moonyu wrote:
Didn't OP post he was quiting the game last week or so?

I think i remember a post like that aswell...
Suppose he came back afther a couple days as expected, because you know poe is one of a kind.

Not denying that it has its flaws that need fixing.
But its not like threads like this will do it any good.
"
I have bought a new online game and im permanent out from Poe.

Maybe in one day poe will be good like D1,2 whas.

Have fun.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/678739

Go away now.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Well, they're making excellent progress on their shop inventory.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
You people are ridiculous, GGG has a few people for different jobs and you bitch and moan about the game they create.

POE is made with love and i have a lot respect for GGG for doing what they want and think is best instead of turning this game into D3 2.0 with crappy design choices and what not.

inb4 fanboyism
inb4 RoS defenders

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info