Chris playng The Path of Jay Wilson

You are to proud of your creation but you don't see the mistakes you make.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
sigh half of my threads get moved, and any mention of rmt gets censored yet threads like this get to parade around in GD.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 9, 2013, 2:55:48 AM
Wait wut ?

Jay Wilson created D3 ?

Last I heard it was handed over to him at actibilizz and hacked apart.

And I also have nothing but admiration for GGG.

Last edited by Temper on Dec 9, 2013, 2:52:58 AM
*sigh*

This folks, is a clear example of not being constructive.

The title is a bit absurd..the content whilst I sort of think it's correct, still should be written differently.

Actually I think it's fine, but would be better if you chose to elaborate more and explain why. Comparing him to Jay Wilson though is just silly however.

edit - Just for clarification, I'm not saying I think Chris is to "proud" to admit/see the mistakes in this game. I think he understands it. I truthfully hope that he will put aside most everything and focus on the MAIN CORE of what needs fixing. Which right now, is server stability should be #1 at the to-do list. It has to be if he wants to this to continue to be a fun and successful game.

I think OP is referring to the whole "players will be put on probation if they bash the dev's without doing it in a constructive manner" which I think is a sign of him taking what he reads to the heart, which makes me believe that he does know that there are some big issues to fix.

That's a good thing though. We just have to find out if he's going to ignore it, or take the opportunity to address it and hopefully let us know his plans for it instead of keeping us in the dark. They've been pretty good at letting us know big things like that though (well except for some nerfs) so we can have faith for now.
Last edited by SamBaLam on Dec 9, 2013, 2:58:17 AM
No hes still doing correctly if anything hes trying to NOT be his counterpart lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nephalim wrote:
sigh half of my threads get moved, and any mention of rmt gets censored yet threads like this get to parade around in GD.

I feel your pain. My C&C thread got moved to feedback as well. I don't understand how troll threads get to stay here without getting removed/moved at all.

The RMT thing though not sure why that got cleaned up, I think we were just going off-topic..(according to his post)
Please refrain from antagonizing other lead developers.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Two minutes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Please refrain from antagonizing other lead developers.

I apologize.
This thread has been moved to Off-Topic.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info