Athene makes fun of Poe but we can't do anythin

because if we write a hater post about athene, admins will remove.
first the poe=pay2win video, now this "i broke the game"..
now i will criticise the videos, not him:
in the pay2win video he claims nonsense things based on nothing. in 4month leagues like Nemesis where he played there are no effective bot/rmt activity compared to other games. Well there is -something- but thats nor botting nor rmt and harms noone. Also as could you see GGG Bans those who use this.
This new dominus video was taken on normal, still he says its merciless.

So 2 types of ppl watch these videos (20-40K views on videos):
current Poe players, they will -MAYBE- laugh on these videos knowing they are bad fake and troll.
But others who arent playing poe see only these and they beleive all those **** things in the videos... And after that you can't prove the opposite to them. Once they heard POE=pay2win and that athene broke the game they will become poe hater droids.
so what is the purpose of all these videos?

Athene gets viewers=money from these "poe owning" videos with a smile on his face , Poe gets bad reputation.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Dec 9, 2013, 2:16:20 AM
Man you got baited so hard hahaha no wonder he makes fun of well ''us'' hes not even being serious 99% of the time

I mean really he sucks in PoE which is the funny part however that's part of his persona of being the best GAMAR in the world which is what makes him entertaining and making in an ass out of himself to make others mad

Aka most of these people in the forums especially top tier people
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
People that cannot understand irony would make a bad reputation for poe anyway, simply by being stupid. So they may go talk sh** about poe, only people as stupid as them will believe what they say. They're better off of poe than posting silly things on these forums.
"
Man you got baited so hard hahaha no wonder he makes fun of well ''us'' hes not even being serious 99% of the time

what
thats the point of what i wrote too in case you didnt see
poe players know he's not serious,
but others dont. i saw many of these poe hater droids on d3forums,twich chat etc claiming that poe=p2w it sucks.
it just bad that ppl only see Poe through his stream or videos see a side of poe that doesnt exist
Lets say you or I never met POE ever before and we saw it first time on Athene's video, we would never give a chance to this game.
Doesnt matter how fkin intelligent you are, you couldn't see what's truth and whats troll in the video. You only see that he's afking at a bossfight and that you can get everything for money and the game is messed up like a low budget poorly developed random game
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Dec 9, 2013, 2:27:02 AM
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
"

what
thats the point of what i wrote too in case you didnt see
poe players know he's not serious
but others dont. i saw many of these poe hater droids on d3forums,twich chat etc claiming that poe=p2w it sucks.
it just bad that ppl only see Poe through his stream or videos see a side of poe that doesnt exist

d3 people usually stick to one thing in terms of hate just as Die hard PoE fanboys hate on D3 so does the other side

Both are equally ''special'' in there own way

It's entertaining

See it's bad enough your calling them d3 droids lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 9, 2013, 2:24:20 AM
"
because if we write a hater post about athene, admins will remove.
first the poe=pay2win video, now this "i broke the game"..
now i will criticise the videos, not him:
in the pay2win video he claims nonsense things based on nothing. in 4month leagues like Nemesis where he played there are no effective bot/rmt activity compared to other games. Well there is -something- but thats nor botting nor rmt and harms noone. Also as could you see GGG Bans those who use this.
This new dominus video was taken on normal, still he says its merciless.

So 2 types of ppl watch these videos (20-40K views on videos):
current Poe players, they will -MAYBE- laugh on these videos knowing they are bad fake and troll.
But others who arent playing poe see only these and they beleive all those **** things in the videos... And after that you can't prove the opposite to them. Once they heard POE=pay2win and that athene broke the game they will become poe hater droids.
so what is the purpose of all these videos?

Athene gets viewers=money from these "poe owning" videos with a smile on his face , Poe gets bad reputation.

This matters, how?
Athene is a made up character with the intent to catch the stereotype of the competetive "top tier" gamer. So actually, Athene is a seperate persona from the actors own person with should make it ok to hate Athene. It would be quite stupid if hate posts about Athene were remowed since it would be the same as removing hate posts about batman. As long as the "hate" is not directed directly at the "actor" of Athene.
Athene master baitor.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i'm not a athene fanboy... but did any one watch the RE: video to his pay2win PoE video ?

Re: Path of Exile = PAY 2 WIN

And basically every ARPG/MMORPG and and and are all pay2win, because of the thirdparty websites...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Last edited by KateMossOfficial on Dec 9, 2013, 3:15:02 AM
"

I mean really he sucks in PoE which is the funny part however that's part of his persona of being the best GAMAR in the world which is what makes him entertaining and making in an ass out of himself to make others mad

Aka most of these people in the forums especially top tier people

Bro you back now. What happen.

I see you were on a vacation. Just like me. Except mine seemed quite a bit longer....and I do mean quite a bit lol. :(

(it was the white knights man. they got me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info